> Solved Problem With Custom Marker Games, But Now New Problem
Jake Greene
post Jun 29 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 38,046

I can't seem to lay out a marker game for some reason. Everytime I try, I get "Error: quit current game before starting another." Well, I am not currently playing a marker game at the moment. I even went to the calibration room to double check. PLEASE, don't tell me that the computer considers all fourteen games as one, because I'll never finish them. In fact, three of them I've run all over the place and can't find one single marker.
I've read the instructions and I know about the one possible error message I could get, but there's nothing said about what to do when I get the quit current game error message. Could someone help me?
TX Jake Greene.

[Edit by UruBoo: merged 2 topics 'cause they were about same issue.]

This post has been edited by UruBoo: Jun 30 2011, 05:39 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jake Greene
post Jun 29 2011, 11:15 AM
Post #2

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 38,046

I forgot that someone had KImailed me a custom marker game that got stuck loading. Been three days now and it's still "loading" That has to be the game that the computer is telling me to exit before starting a new one. But the problem is, no one can figure out how to delete it. Anyone here know how to delete an unresponsive custom marker game? There is no Play, Stop, or Delete buttons. Just the word -----LOADING------
TX Jake

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Jun 29 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

Hi Jake,

Are you saying that:

1. You clicked to PLAY the game once it was sent to you.?

2. And then you saw the word "Loading" which stayed on forever?

3. And if you close URU (quit the program) and when you start again, the word LOADING pops up again before you do anything?

I guess, if it was me, I would just quit URU and try restarting the game. If the LOADING still appears I would be surprised, but let us know if that is the case. Then I would just delete or not use the message that carried the marker game.

If you don't know how to FORCE URU to close, try ALT-F4. If that doesn't work let us know and we'll walk you through a Taskmanager forced closure.

Hope to hear back from you. :-)

Dadguy

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 03:32 AM