buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Drc Fraud, Where is the Er'cana City Silo?
Kon'Dor
post Jul 6 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #16

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 4,731

It could be possible that GZ / KI readings within the silo are erroneous due to construction. I have examined the walls of the silo very carefully and after much tasting and testing, have concluded that the silo is built with a previously unknown element I shall call " BendBeamium" As the beam enters the top of the silo, it is reflected across the diameter of the silo at an angle that repeats several times. The beam, in effect, bounces back and forth a sufficient number to times to throw KI readings off and give incorrect numbers. If one where to take the diameter of the silo ( DS ) and multiply it by the number of times the beam is reflected and re-reflected across that distance ( RD ) before encountering an active KI one might be able to compute the actual depth ( AD ) of the silo. DSxRD=AD.

Of course, I am not a mathematician so I would imagine that this formula will have to be modified or refined in order to calculate a true and accurate Bend-angle Solution ( BS )

whistling.gif

--------------------
STERCUS ACCIDIT
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Jul 6 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #17

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Website Contributor (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,706

QUOTE (Kon @ Jul 6 2007, 12:17 PM) *
It could be possible that GZ / KI readings within the silo are erroneous due to construction. I have examined the walls of the silo very carefully and after much tasting and testing, have concluded that the silo is built with a previously unknown element I shall call " BendBeamium" As the beam enters the top of the silo, it is reflected across the diameter of the silo at an angle that repeats several times. The beam, in effect, bounces back and forth a sufficient number to times to throw KI readings off and give incorrect numbers. If one where to take the diameter of the silo ( DS ) and multiply it by the number of times the beam is reflected and re-reflected across that distance ( RD ) before encountering an active KI one might be able to compute the actual depth ( AD ) of the silo. DSxRD=AD.

Of course, I am not a mathematician so I would imagine that this formula will have to be modified or refined in order to calculate a true and accurate Bend-angle Solution ( BS )

whistling.gif

Actually I have have a completely plausible IC explanation of why we are dumping pellets into the holding tank in Uran or whatever name it is this week. Since explorers are so inept ( whistling.gif ) at doing anything properly, the DRC would never allow us to put a bunch of bad pellets in the actual Ae'gura lake. If, (by some miracle), we manage to get a proper concentration of nutrients and a healthy algal bloom in the holding tank, then the DRC would hurridly pump the tank out and then let us go back to dumping pellets to make some more yeasty glop. This would serve two purposes: it allows them to explain why the city lake isn't getting any brighter right away and save them having to come up with with an explanation for why they neglected to look at where the silo was in relation to city in the first place. twisted.gif If they are just pumping the healthy mix into the local lake, they can put off lighting up the city cavern until the last minute when they pump the entire Uran lake over into the Ae'gura lake to help "lighten" the mood. It even lets them off the hook for trying to explain why incorrect KI coordinates are being displayed.

This post has been edited by J'iim: Jul 6 2007, 11:42 AM

+Quote Post
Ayli
post Jul 6 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #18

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 7

confused1.gif Would the concoction get spoiled if not being used for a long period of time?

This post has been edited by Ayli: Jul 6 2007, 08:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Jul 6 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #19

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,706

QUOTE (Ayli @ Jul 6 2007, 09:04 PM) *
confused1.gif Would the concoction get spoiled if not being used for a long period of time?

Depends on whether it is a chemical nutrient or a biological nutrient (like the active cultures in yogurt). Both could breakdown over time but the biological type might require a more controlled environment to last for an extended period.

+Quote Post
jarelav
post Jul 7 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #20

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,899

QUOTE (Ayli @ Jul 6 2007, 03:04 PM) *

Here I have faith in Yeesha's and the Bahro's "magic" for lack of better term, to insert preservatives often when we're not looking. lmao.gif

--------------------
jarel, formerly Schlomo
MOULa KI: 00405546

+Quote Post
William H. Maier
post Jul 8 2007, 08:50 AM
Post #21

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,168

This is all too complicated for this old man, I will sit back and watch for the lake to light up bash.gif

--------------------
John 14:6 KJV
"The purpose of life's ride is not to arrive at the grave with a perfectly preserved body.
But to come skidding slightly beat about the head and shoulders in sideways dusty and dirty,yelling,
"Wow! What a ride!"

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 05:22 AM