Ayli
post Nov 22 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #1

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 7

Dear Greeters and Explorers,

After Tijara decided to step down as Grand Master, the Guild Masters have been discussing how to reorganize the Guilds staff structure. This is not an easy discussion, as we would like to create a structure that will be accepted by all members. A reorganization like this should not be taken lightly and therefore will take some time to implement. Part of our discussion is if a Grand Master is wanted and/or needed and how they would fit in the new organizational structure.

Since Tijara's announcement some Greeters have expressed their concern about needing a new Grand Master. The Guild Masters have decided to appoint a new Grand Master until the reorganization process is complete.

The Grand Master is the official spokes person for the Guild of Greeters in official communications towards the Guild and external organizations like Cyan, other guilds and other fan communities. This is a role not everybody is comfortable with handling. The Guild Masters have been discussing this and have selected Indy as our new Grand Master.

Indy is a long time member of the Guild. He is responsible for creating our Greeter Schedule and also is the backup admin, second only to Tech.

Please welcome Indy as new Grand Master.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
indy
post Nov 23 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #2

Grand Master
Group Icon

Group: Veteran Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 63

Dear Greeters and Explorers,

Iím very proud and honored to be selected as Grand Master. It will be hard to replace Tijara but I will do my very best to meet all expectations of our Guild.

The GoG will still be run by the Guild Masters and other staff as they have been doing the past years. I will do my best to represent the Guild when and where ever this is needed. I will also do my best to be on the forum and in MO:UL as much as my time will allow. Please do remember that Iím from Europe and that time zone differences might prevent you from meeting me in game.

Please feel free to contact me by PM if you have any questions or if you have anything concerning the GoG you would like to discuss. If you have an urgent matter that needs to be attended to, please PM me to assure that I dont miss it.

With kind regards
Indy

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2019 - 11:25 PM