> A New Totem?
TroutLule
post Apr 18 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,718

Today, after checking that my growing 3rd stack of stone donuts was indeed back after yesterday's upgrade, I found a totem sorta in the middle of where the others had been.
This totem is different from the others, pix are below, and include symbols of the 4 earliest ages on various sides.
Is this a bug?
Is this something new and wonderful?
When I touch the hand symbol, it turns blue and glows, but no sounds nor does anything happen. I've been looking through my books on the shelf to see if a new page has turned up anywhere, but nothing so far.
Does anyone have any ideas on what this could be?

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

Thanks!
Lule

--------------------
You imitate the bestó
the rest you memorize.

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
L'lee
post Apr 18 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 1,084

This is the "everything off" bug.... if you still have the four-pillars page in your relto book, I think you can toggle it off and back on, and things will be right as rain again...

So, technically, it's not a "new totem" but an old one... the one you first saw when you linked to relto in MO:UL.

--------------------
When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my response is,
"I am thankful that I have a cup!"

+Quote Post
Rocky
post Apr 18 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

From: Atlanta , Ga.... U.S.A. (in the "Berbs",by the Lake)
Member No.: 36

QUOTE (TroutLule @ Apr 18 2007, 03:20 PM) *
Today, after checking that my growing 3rd stack of stone donuts was indeed back after yesterday's upgrade, I found a totem sorta in the middle of where the others had been.
Is this a bug?
Thanks!
Lule

This is the same single Post that you start the game with when you come to your Relto.
I think what happen is that you turned OFF your 4 posts page in your Relto linking book.
It is the Last page in your Relto linking book (the f3 key)
the pages in your Relto book are Bright green if on, or dull/light green if off.
when you turn them off/on..... you Must leave and come back to your relto to see any changes (just jump off into the clouds....lol)

If you see the 4 post that your age books where in, (when you first found them) AND the single post in your Relto at the same time ..... then it is a BUG and you need to make a ticket on it.. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

The Un-Offical Cat Herder

click here for info about cat herders

+Quote Post
TroutLule
post Apr 18 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #4

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,718

QUOTE (TroutLule @ Apr 18 2007, 07:20 PM) *
This totem is different from the others, pix are below, and include symbols of the 4 earliest ages on various sides.
Is this a bug?
When I touch the hand symbol, it turns blue and glows, but no sounds nor does anything happen. I've been looking through my books on the shelf to see if a new page has turned up anywhere, but nothing so far.

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

Thanks!
Lule

Well, since posting to several different forums for help I found that it WAS the Relto page being turned off, but I did not turn it off; same as I didn't eat the 3rd tier stone donuts that disappeared last week, as tempting as they are to wanna munch on!
RATS! I was so hoping it was something NEW!
What was the offline bit for, then? To fix bugs? or replace them with new ones?
Naw, I love the game but I do wish somebody would hurry up and give us more!
Thanks for the help! It's fixed now. But for some reason, I did not remember having any of the totems at this point! Enjoying my fall "oaks," butterflies, and swarms of fireflies way too much! And trying to figure out how to get THIS imager to work!
Shnorah!
Lule

--------------------
You imitate the bestó
the rest you memorize.

IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 08:24 PM