> Endgame, Can't get to the library
frankrigor
post Apr 17 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 3,002

I have made it back to the keep in K'veer. I have the tablet in hand. However I cannot get up the stairs because they are blocked by boulders. headbang.gif I want to see what the alternate endings are like, but obviously something is wrong. I cannot get to the library
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Apr 17 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #2

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

Are you sure you are taking to correct passage? There should be nothing blocking your way back to the chamber where you originally linked in at when you started the Journey.

--------------------

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Apr 18 2006, 10:15 AM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

Right, I forgot this as well... when I got up those stairs and saw the blocked path.

What we are forgetting is that the entrance to the round room is off to our RIGHT as we get near the top of the path, not straight ahead. So, look RIGHT, for that room that has the Myst book in it.

Have fun. Save before you continue so you can experience different endings.

Dadguy

+Quote Post
frankrigor
post Apr 18 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #4

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 3,002

QUOTE (CAGrayWolf @ Apr 18 2006, 12:25 AM) *
Are you sure you are taking to correct passage? There should be nothing blocking your way back to the chamber where you originally linked in at when you started the Journey.

As far as I know I am going thru the correct passage. I go to the left, past Yeesha and there is a stairway. Leading down is blocked by apparent fallen rocks. I can go to the right, up the stairs and to the right is the landing with the windows that look into the room where Yeesha and the Keep is. If I go further up the stairs, the way is blocked by boulders. I have looked around and cannot seem to find another way up.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 05:42 AM