> Myst Stonehip Age Chest, An interesting chest in the war shroom
De'Narran
post Jan 7 2007, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,747

I was playing in Teledahn and noticed in the war shroom that there is a chest that loks very much like the one in the lighthouse on the Stoneship Age. will try to get a picture later. it is in the top of the war shroom on the back wall.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Krominof
post Jan 7 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #2

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 4,679

I know what you are talking about. I spent a good deal of time trying to find a way to open it. Although, I hadn't connected it to the Stoneship chest.

--------------------
This is the way of peace: "Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love." - Peace Pilgrim

+Quote Post
Ayli
post Jan 7 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 7

I've recently thought about this chest as being one of the hidden treasures that we will be able to open some time in the future. It just screams of "Open me!!" smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Krominof
post Jan 7 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #4

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 4,679

The DRC needs to supply us with crowbars.

--------------------
This is the way of peace: "Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love." - Peace Pilgrim

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Jan 8 2007, 01:34 PM
Post #5

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

I, too, have often checked this chest ... as it really does "scream" open me. I have no idea of this was ever intended by Cyan, but it does none the less. We like treasure and goodies. thumbsup.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
De'Narran
post Jan 9 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #6

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,747

Sorry about my stupidity but could you clarify about the comments that were made about stuff that could be opened in the future. I was out of the loop for several years after the close of the first Uru live attempt. (Got distracted by other games and depressed by the loss of Uru Live) Thanks!
De'Narran

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Jan 9 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #7

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (De @ Jan 9 2007, 05:50 PM) *
Sorry about my stupidity

I'm sorry ... we do not allow "stupidity" questions here. bleh.gif Only silly questions can be asked. lmao.gif

but could you clarify about the comments that were made about stuff that could be opened in the future.

If I'm understanding you, what we were referring to is is items like chests, drawers, doors, possibly boxes ... or even walls ... that haven't opened before could possibly open in the future ... to reveal a new item of clothing or possibly another Bahro Stone, or even a Relto Page. Or access to something (hidden room, etc) that wasn't available before.

This is part of the magic of an online game, is all this becomes possible ... and keeps all of us snooping around. thumbsup.gif

I was out of the loop for several years after the close of the first Uru live attempt. (Got distracted by other games and depressed by the loss of Uru Live) Thanks!
De'Narran

Understood, I took a year off myself and am still trying to catch up. A lot has happened. The great thing is none of us are required to catch up of everything ... only on what we choose ... and can still have fun and in some cases ... pick up right where we left off.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 09:36 PM