buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's Up With The Wierd Quote Button?, Read all about it here...
Tijara
post Oct 6 2004, 10:36 AM
Post #1

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin (Admin)
Member No.: 1

The new software supports "Multi-Quotes" which essentially means you can quote more than one person without having to do all the work (copy, tag, paste, tag) manually thumbsup.gif This is a very cool feature but takes a little getting used to.

Here is what you need to know:-
Attached File  quotes.jpg ( 69.74K ) Number of downloads: 19

Which Button is which and what does it do?
  • In the post:-
    1. DELETE - Only available to mods
    2. EDIT - Pretty straight forward, enables you to edit your post, for up to 60 minutes after posting.
    3. QUOTE+ / QUOTE- - Toggles on/off all the posts you wish to quote in your reply
    4. REPLY - Standard quoted reply. Quotes the post you clicked the reply tag in.
  • Bottom of forum:-
    1. FAST REPLY - Quick replybox opens on existing page. No BBCode buttons or clickable emoticons, everything has to be entered manually.
    2. ADD REPLY - Opens reply window with all options (no quote by default). Will also include any pre-selected Multi-quotes, if applicable.
    3. ADD POLL - Adds a Poll to this thread.
How do I reply with no quote?
  • Press the "ADD REPLY"at the bottom (or top) of the forum or the "FAST REPLY" at the bottom of the forum, not the reply button that is in the posts.
How do I do a regular quote, like on the old board?
  • Press the "REPLY" button, found in the post that you wish to quote.
How do I do one of these fandangled fancy new "Multi-Quotes"?
  • Press the "QUOTE+" button on all the post you wish to quote. The button will change to a red "QUOTE-". To deselect any posts press it again. Then click the "ADD REPLY" button at the bottom or top of the forum, not the "REPLY" in a post, or the "FAST REPLY".
I hope this helps smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th November 2019 - 08:20 PM