buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ok... Sit Down Before You Read This!, it's unbelievable...
d'rbeh
post Aug 16 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 2,050

... this morning, i actually got my very FIRST 1000 pt pellet!

my score went from 986 to 1986!

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jarelav
post Aug 16 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Website Contributor (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,899

The points vary slightly once the right blend is achieved. I recently got the same result. That's great, derb. clapping.gif

--------------------
jarel, formerly Schlomo
MOULa KI: 00405546

+Quote Post
Ayli
post Aug 16 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Congrats Beh!! hug.gif

I had quite a few 1000 points pellets, but I had so many baking sessions, that I stopped calculating my score per pellet, I do it per batch now and divide by 5). My average score is somewhere in a range of 970 (10) per pellet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
d'rbeh
post Aug 16 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,050

well, now that i've actually had my first 1000 pellet, i won't be counting each one any more... i think total number for me is more important smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moranda
post Aug 16 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #5

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 64

clapping.gif

--------------------
The obvious is not always so obvious, the seen is not always seen as it is and all that is, is not necessarily seen as it should be.

+Quote Post
ural
post Aug 16 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #6

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 2,720

clapping.gif clapping.gif

+Quote Post
Rex Havoc
post Aug 16 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #7

Retired GuildMaster
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,857

I'm seeing the same results with my pellets. I happened to actually check with one of my 'alternate avies' and saw a 1,000! Woohoo! I really don't check them with Rex, he is just cranking them out. I'm approaching 1 million! shock.gif I might have to stop, then, and get a life!!

--------------------

Ki# 651166

+Quote Post
Kon'Dor
post Aug 16 2007, 07:18 PM
Post #8

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,731

Well Done Guys! clapping.gif clapping.gif

The only caveat I might add: Please consider not broadcasting this to loudly. The way rumors and BS seems to be spreading lately, I can just imagine what is going to happen.

** We Interupt Tonights Broadcast of American Idol for some breaking news. CBS has uncovered a "currently unconfirmed" report of a major drug ring operating in the wilds of the New Mexico desert. While it is, at this time, still a MyssTerrie who supplied the tip, our source reported that she has proof that two previously unknown criminals are operating a private lab and literally making thousands on the production of an unknown chemical compound that is said to be so powerfull, it can make a user "glow in the dark".

Homeland Security, The FBI, the FDA, New Mexico State Police and half a million Hippes are enroute to investigate. A spokesperson for P.E.T.A., ( Pamela Anderson ) was asked to comment on wether or not they had heard of anything about animals being used to test this new and powerful drug. She replied: Well Duhh! Um Doh! Golly Gee!

More news at 11:00

--------------------
STERCUS ACCIDIT

+Quote Post
Rocky
post Aug 16 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #9

Uru Guru
Group Icon

From: Atlanta , Ga.... U.S.A. (in the "Berbs",by the Lake)
Member No.: 36

[center]
QUOTE (Kon'Dor @ Aug 16 2007, 08:18 PM) *
Well Done Guys! clapping.gif clapping.gif

More news at 11:00

roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif

ROFL

Kon'Dor

This post has been edited by Rocky: Aug 16 2007, 07:37 PM

--------------------

The Un-Offical Cat Herder

click here for info about cat herders

+Quote Post
IBnetweasel
post Aug 16 2007, 08:07 PM
Post #10

Proud Papa
Group Icon

Member No.: 734

LOL...That's awesome Kon'Dor. lmao.gif

I have been baking pellets for a long time now, I think the highest I have ever seen has been one 999 pellet...and one 998 pellet.../sigh. Still haven't had a 1K pellet. /shrug...back to baking!

See you in the cavern...
IB

--------------------
Let your mind open and follow what your heart desires. Look to the stars, explore your surroundings, and let yourself go.
Life is a journey...make your path!

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Aug 16 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #11

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,706

QUOTE (IBnetweasel @ Aug 16 2007, 09:07 PM) *
LOL...That's awesome Kon'Dor. lmao.gif

I have been baking pellets for a long time now, I think the highest I have ever seen has been one 999 pellet...and one 998 pellet.../sigh. Still haven't had a 1K pellet. /shrug...back to baking!

See you in the cavern...
IB

If I'm not mistaken.. (though I could be.. too many numbers!) if you are getting 998, that same setting ought to get you a 1000 sooner or later. The next pellet below that should only allow you a max of 995. The next higher pellet only lets you get a 985 max. I think your oven is set on one of the optimum settings.

edit: to fix lousy grammar. (only fixed the lousy grammar.. left the bad grammar on purpose)

Also, an explorer found some interesting bits of paper stuffed behind an oven in Er'cana. Here is a sample of what he found...
Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

This post has been edited by J'iim: Aug 16 2007, 08:48 PM

+Quote Post
chief
post Aug 17 2007, 05:55 AM
Post #12

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,173

Nice to read how well this is going. Maybe I've been going at this all wrong. I've always adjusted my recipe so it falls in the white "good" zone. The points are lower there and you only get a minor orange glow. Does anyone know if someone has posted the best recipe. I don't want to overfeed or underfeed the lake but to be honest, I can't touch most of the scores I read about.

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Aug 17 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #13

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,706

QUOTE (chief @ Aug 17 2007, 06:55 AM) *
Nice to read how well this is going. Maybe I've been going at this all wrong. I've always adjusted my recipe so it falls in the white "good" zone. The points are lower there and you only get a minor orange glow. Does anyone know if someone has posted the best recipe. I don't want to overfeed or underfeed the lake but to be honest, I can't touch most of the scores I read about.

There are 2 very easy to set settings and one oddball that is relatively easy to set. You will find the recipe mentioned here. There are also a lot of crazy settings where all the ovens are set differently that are not worth the aggravation. Note that the thread I pointed to is using the 0-50 range for oven settings. If you see a oven setting above 50, then the person is using the 0-100 range for settings. A 3 hour time setting is 30 on the 0-50 scale and 60 on the 0-100 scale.

You are looking to produce a bright orange glow that spreads all the way across the bottom of the silo. The testing meter should read a little above the halfway mark at about 60%. IMHO, the myth that the algae can be overfeed is just that, a myth. All the orange glow pellets and all but 4 of the white glow pellets contribute to the increase in nutrients to the lake and cause no damage. The other pellets only remove nutrients from lake. The exploders and the sizzlers might cause some localized kill-off of the algae due to overheating or the concussive effect of an explosion in the water but it is a big lake. I doubt that damage is particularly significant.

This post has been edited by J'iim: Aug 17 2007, 06:47 AM

+Quote Post
julia
post Aug 17 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #14

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,582

clapping.gif I've cracked the odd K using the classic recipe, and average around 976, but having established that, I don't even bother looking at the score any more, just occasionally enjoy that warm orange glow...my only white exploding pellet, recipe courtesy of IB, did not add a single point to the total. I still put my avvies to work each time I log on, to add to the group effort, and my imagination sees all sorts of shadows in the red cavern water smile.gif

Someday...

+Quote Post
alaina
post Aug 18 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #15

Uru Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 5,619

headbang.gif
QUOTE (julia @ Aug 18 2007, 12:02 AM) *
clapping.gif I've cracked the odd K using the classic recipe, and average around 976, but having established that, I don't even bother looking at the score any more, just occasionally enjoy that warm orange glow...my only white exploding pellet, recipe courtesy of IB, did not add a single point to the total. I still put my avvies to work each time I log on, to add to the group effort, and my imagination sees all sorts of shadows in the red cavern water :)Someday...
okay guys very new here and to forums as well. sorry about the last reply iwas laerning how to use things lol. wow 1000 pnts i havnt seen that yet myself. ive gotten very close though headbang.gif worship.gif

--------------------

You listen with your ears not your lips

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 05:22 AM