> Returning What I Have Taken...., Plus an avatar question
Trillian
post Oct 6 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #1

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 41

Last night I was up till the wee hours running through the four original ages, and I had big problems trying to complete them. Just so I don't spoil anything here...
Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
In trying to return the four pillars, I would get back to the journey door and walk through, only to be stalled out at a black screen.
Has anyone else had this problem? I plan to try again in a few minutes, but I just thought I'd check in to see if this had been encountered before.

I also have an avatar question. Apon coming back to the cavern a couple days ago, I tried to sign in under my old name "Trillian", but it said it was taken. So at the moment, I'm in the cavern under the name "Trill". I had a thought that maybe it was taken because it still belonged to me and signing in under GameTap was a different process... but I really have no idea. Is there anyone who might be able to tell me whether or not that name belongs to me or someone else? Silly question, I know, and I really have no problem being Trill in the cavern. Just thought this was the place to come to ask.

Thanks...
Trill

--------------------
Trillian

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

ril glahsemah remerk
donít drink the poisoned water (Rawa).

kimages
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ayli
post Oct 6 2007, 06:54 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 7

Trill, the best way to ask the question about Trillian is to send a ticket through the support site. Don't forget to mention on the ticket that you are using Mac.

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
As of issues getting to the Bahro caves, I can't say anything as I didn't try it with new avvies in this build.

This post has been edited by Ayli: Oct 6 2007, 06:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Afra
post Oct 6 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,640

i ran into a variant of your problem with the doors Trillian. I just kept heading forward and eventually I "progressed".
Can't help you on the avvie thing though.

--------------------
It's either a TIGER or a kitten. A TIGER will kill you instantly. Everything else is a kitten.

+Quote Post
Rex Havoc
post Oct 8 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #4

Retired GuildMaster
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 2,857

If Trillian was a pre-GameTap avie name, and it was not properly converted over to a GameTap account, it won't be available to you in GameTap...

--------------------

Ki# 651166

+Quote Post
Dakro
post Oct 9 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #5

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 5,678

I had problems without too, be sure to submit a ticket (referring to pillar issue), because the main reason some major bugs aren't fixed is because they aren't reported, so don't expect anyone else to do it, you gotta ACT

--------------------
KI Number: 05407095
Local Stud Muffin :D

+Quote Post
Trillian
post Oct 10 2007, 11:44 PM
Post #6

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 41

The door problem has since abated...it was a temporary panic; a shadow from my Windows days where everything goes wrong. I appreciate all the advice, though. A few more tries and it stopped happening (heading forward as Afra has). Thank you, Ayli, for the ticket suggestion...I will send one as soon as I have a free moment. If I'm the one occupying the name Trillian, I'd like to see if I can get it back. I just thought I'd see if anyone here had any ideas before I bothered tech support with it.

With gratitude,
Trill

ps...Rex - I'm pretty sure I was using the name through Gametap before my system switched over, and I'll make sure I mention that in my ticket. Thanks again!

--------------------
Trillian

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

ril glahsemah remerk
donít drink the poisoned water (Rawa).

kimages

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 04:17 PM