> One Uru, A hub of info and discussion
Nek'rahm
post Mar 13 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #1

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,891

Alright, me and another Gow member named L.DaVinci are working on a site right now.

It's based off Invisionfree, but it's meant to be more than that. One Uru is the forum's name, and we're currently working on it to be sort of a hub of all information that's Uru concerned.

As time goes on, it will also hold information for MUCH more, but for right now it's main purpose will be to guide people through the world of Uru (no, not a puzzle help site >_>).

This site is going to function SIMILARLY in design to this forum, but more focused upon Uru as a game, rather than all aspects of Myst.

There will be sections containing Information on ALL of the Guilds, as well as all of the Ages of Uru (in all forms). Again, as time goes on, I plan for this to be much more important information wise.

The site is still in work, so it is currently offline. However, the link is at:
One Uru - Forum Closed

I will post here again once DaVinci and I are sure it is set for viewing by open eyes.

Also, once it gets to be a little more proper in stature, we will be contacting the Guild leaders specifically to explain what the purpose of the site will be.

With all due respect,
~Nek'rahm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 09:28 PM