> Regarding Tai'lahr
Lord Chaos
post Oct 17 2019, 09:50 AM
Post #1

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,876

You may be hearing rumors. I'll confirm it here, as I've heard from a few sources that Tai suffered a very bad asthma attack and didn't recover. She passed on yesterday (Wednesday) after being taken to the hospital.

She was a very strong supporter of many people's activities in Uru, including mine, and was a greeter before she became a Greeter. She stayed a Greeter in Second Life, and I wouldn't have made it past my first few days without her guidance. Many other people have similar stories.

Edit: fixed typo

This post has been edited by Lord Chaos: Oct 17 2019, 09:50 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Oct 19 2019, 08:08 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Lord Chaos @ Oct 17 2019, 10:50 AM) *
You may be hearing rumors. I'll confirm it here, as I've heard from a few sources that Tai suffered a very bad asthma attack and didn't recover. She passed on yesterday (Wednesday) after being taken to the hospital.

She was a very strong supporter of many people's activities in Uru, including mine, and was a greeter before she became a Greeter. She stayed a Greeter in Second Life, and I wouldn't have made it past my first few days without her guidance. Many other people have similar stories.

Edit: fixed typo

Thanks LC. We all loved Tai'lahr. She was a great friend and a joy to play the game with. I remember playing as a beta tester when Uru LIVE was restarted and we become good friends. So sorry to hear this news, and since I don't check the forum like I used to, I'm glad I happened upon your post when I checked in today. I miss all of you!

Still here,

Dadguy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 05:41 AM