> Teledahn Glitches
Daxian
post Jan 21 2004, 03:02 PM
Post #1

Uru Explorer
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 567

Seems a few other people are having the same problem as I am. Ydontuknow seems to be anyway. I was in my Teledahn with some buddies. We wanted to go and see if we could get Shroomie up close for pics. So we headed down the metal ramps....but got stuck with what seems an invisible barrier, on the other side of the big mushroom. We could not go past that point.
So we all took the long way around. Got to the prision cell...opened the door, but Zonapal one of my visitors could not go thru the open doorway. Another invisible barrier. So we all tried to reset the doors by doing the puzzle over, and now we can not get the doors to open at all! down.gif We all have finished this age and know how to open the doors.
Also I turned the power off to get Shroomie closer to the shore, and of course now I can not turn it back on. Homey did get it back working, but it shut off again by itself a while later. So he went to try again, and when he looked in the viewer he heard the machines running, like everything was powered up! But alas, everything was silent from my perspective.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ydontuknow
post Jan 21 2004, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 350

shock.gif No I never had that bug. Sorry, my scope would not line up with the sun but when I got the machines working they stayed working. And as far a the gate goes I reset the age which brought every thing back to the starting point, but you do not have to do the journeys over again just have to re-start everything.
And, Shroomie I have seen shroomie with everything running. At this point I do not think she will come any closer. Now do not know what the future holds.
Click here to view a spoiler.

--------------------
Nutrition and Your Health: Dietary Guidelines

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it." - Bill Cosby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2020 - 12:55 PM