Post #16

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 350

I was there. Hope it is more exciting with more. sleep2.gif sleep2.gif

--------------------
Nutrition and Your Health: Dietary Guidelines

"You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it." - Bill Cosby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allen42
post Jan 24 2004, 01:45 AM
Post #17

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 676

Boy when you get 5 or 6 people with you in the training center, it's fun! A while ago today I was part of a crew that went to the Wall and had a blast (even though I encountered the bug and forced to quit). The thrill of the chase between you and your opponent was great! Now only if we can keep those maintainer suits....

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
nootilus
post Jan 26 2004, 04:35 AM
Post #18

Uru Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 648

Did anyone wondered this ?

1 Why if Gahreesen is far older than Yeesha and her Relto Age the armored suits from the arena has a kind of side pocked the same place and size our Relto books?

2 And where is located the end-of-game nexus room if only Yeesha is able to write a link inside an Age?

Huh ? Any idea ?

--------------------
Nootilus--
There is a place were dead cities breathe again...
There is a place where books are portals...
There is a place where you are you...
There WAS a place..."

+Quote Post
trickster721
post Jan 26 2004, 03:34 PM
Post #19

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 377

The suit is sort of sprayed on, according to the notebooks, which would be why it covers the Relto book. Or mabye it even considers having a linking book with you cheating.

The place you link into on the way out of the game is a room in a seperate age, the Maintainer Nexus. The book popping in and out is one of the timing devices designed to link into the rotating Gahreesen fortresses, also mentioned in the notebooks.

In short, all the answers are in the notebooks. wink3.gif

--------------------
To Strider: UhthisIseemtohavelostcontrolofmyavatarbutyoudiditright
To Strider: I'llberightback
From Strider: LOL
To Strider: There we go.
To Strider: As you can see, Relto sharing can be buggy.

+Quote Post
Majandi
post Jan 26 2004, 04:20 PM
Post #20

Uru Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 717

I think the suite and the whole wall environment might work in some kind of multi-level-age. The operating rooms are in Gahreesen-age. But you do not put on the suite actually. You are linked in to it. Inside the suite would be the suite-age (my name for it). And to explain the transfare from the top of the wall to the nexus: The suite itself is in the wall-age. so looking from inside the suite you see three ages: the suite-age you are in, the wall-age, the suite is in and the Gahreesen-age, the wall-age is in. After the game you are linked out to nexus-age (age No. 4), from which you can link back to Gahreesen.

I think that at least would make some kind of sense. It could have been ment as some kind of securety system, and it might be easyer to explain it with an unknown bufferingssystem between the ages than to try and find out why Yee' toled us somthing else about what only she was able to doo.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 07:49 AM