buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Calibration Problem, Can't get the calibration marker missions to work.
Kaym
post Jun 18 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,248

Now I am in the on line game and again I am having problems with the calibration. I click the blue button for the game and nothing else looks as if it needs pushed, but when I start the search, I am not seeing any markers. I am assuming that ferry landing and ferry terminal are the same place? The Ki shows 12 pale green lights so I think I should be able to find the markers. Any ideas, anyone?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kaym
post Jun 26 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #2

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Does anyone know if these 14 marker games are playable? They don't seem to be for me.
I go to calibration center, push 1st blue button, the timer starts, 12 dim lights appear on my Ki. Then I go to ferry landing-terminal and no markers. The next time I go into game, no dim lights on Ki. Any help would be appreciated!

+Quote Post
UruBoo
post Jun 27 2012, 08:48 AM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 61

I don't know what to say, Kaym. The only thing I know is this: go to Calibration Center, insert hand into one of the 4 machines, press the blue button at the side of one of the 14 missions, a timer starts counting, a set of yelow lights shows up in your KI, go to various locations around and colect the circular markers. That's it! If that is not what is happening with you, I don't know why.

This post has been edited by UruBoo: Jun 27 2012, 08:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kaym
post Jul 28 2012, 06:04 PM
Post #4

Uru Fan
Group Icon

I went to the calibration room again with 14 purple lights on my ki. When I looked in the calibration machine (one of them) I got the message 'Please quit exiting User-Created Marker Game, to play a CGZ game.' Can anyone tell me how to exit the User Created game and isn't that the games on the calibration machine. That's where I got it, I think.

+Quote Post
Rex Havoc
post Jul 31 2013, 09:26 AM
Post #5

Retired GuildMaster
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 2,857

User created Marker games are either created/started by you or sent to you in a Ki message. If I recall, the Ki should indicate what Marker 'event' you are working on. I'll have to go into the game to refresh my memory on exactly how this is displayed.

--------------------

Ki# 651166

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:52 PM