IBnetweasel
post Jan 18 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #1

Proud Papa
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 734

Hey all...

I was reading over the KI guide today and found a couple things to add to it...

First up in the How do I wave? sit? etc section, /me (+text) has the open parenthesis bolded. (very minor error)

Next up in the Chat Commands section, I thought the commands /buddies and /neighbors would be good to add.

Also, in the How to add a person to my buddy list section, a useful command to know sometimes is /addbuddy <KI#> -or- if the person you want to add is in the same age as you, /addbuddy <name> Note that the name entered is case sensitive, so you have to type it exactly as it appears in Age Players for it to work.

Finally, in the How do I join a neighborhood section, I thought it would be good to mention that before you can join another hood or create a hood of your own, you have to delete your hood book (top leftmost book on your bookshelf in Relto) first. Could also be a picture of the hood book:
Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

Happy Exploring!
IB

--------------------
Let your mind open and follow what your heart desires. Look to the stars, explore your surroundings, and let yourself go.
Life is a journey...make your path!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lial
post Jan 18 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Website Contributor (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,033

IB,

I have written an all new KI Basics Guide, and I can send you the text to review. Screenshots have been taken for it, but assembly still needs to be done. Updating other docs and writing the spark guide has taken priority. J'iim is writing a comprehensive KI that's coming along.

If you would like to see the text for the KI Basics doc, you can PM an email address to me.

Cheers, Lial

--------------------
Lial KI #290984
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2019 - 02:46 PM