> Helllllppppp, stuck in floor room
rosast
post Oct 23 2010, 05:24 AM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 14,073

hey guys im stuck in the room with the floor which was white when i came in after walking about for hours lol i went back and touched the blue light again and now floor is blue but i been walking about on it for a long time now and cant seem to get anywhere any wee nudge would be a help ty

stevie
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UruBoo
post Oct 23 2010, 07:08 AM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 61

Hi stevie!

have you already visited "Gallery"? When you link to Kadish, close to one of the "Telescopes", there is a link book to another place called Gallery. There are a lot of things in the walls of that place that can help you to move on in Kadish...

If you need more "explicit" help, just ask.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kon'Dor
post Oct 23 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 4,731

Like UrUBoo said, visit the Gallery. You might also want to consider that aimless walking ( stepping ) around the room for hours might be less important than considering "where" your footsteps might fall.

Cheers and Good Luck Stevie.

--------------------
STERCUS ACCIDIT

+Quote Post
William H. Maier
post Oct 24 2010, 07:38 AM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,168

Like playing hop scotch as a kid laugh.gif

--------------------
John 14:6 KJV
"The purpose of life's ride is not to arrive at the grave with a perfectly preserved body.
But to come skidding slightly beat about the head and shoulders in sideways dusty and dirty,yelling,
"Wow! What a ride!"

+Quote Post
KnightHawke
post Oct 24 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #5

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 13,027

when im feeling lost in situations like this.. i like to take a deep breath.. pour myself a nice glass of soda/juice/tea..etc.... then go look LEISURELY (sp?) around the gallery or other places that may shed some light on the puzzle at hand...then I like to go "among the green" as they say.. perhaps you'd like to take a quiet stroll among the trees and see if the answer comes to you?
that being said (yes i threw in a few cryptic semi hints in that long paragraph)- Kadish created this age...plus at least 2 more ive seen in the game so far... from what i can tell ..the man is /was paranoid, twisted...but a genius. don't worry, after you've solved this one.. you get to test your mettle against Mr kaddish's insane genius TWO more times...yay..now doesn't that just (caught my "jst" misspell again. ) make your day?

headbang.gif bash.gif the good news is ...once you've solved all of his puzzles in Tolsea...there IS some slight "reward" at the end...something to look forward to anyways./grins with mischievous glee!)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2019 - 07:11 AM