> Guild Of Messengers Meeting, Saturday March 1
Marten
post Feb 29 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #1

Uru Explorer
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 4,273

As mentioned on the MOUL forum, the Guild of Messengers has decided (on short notice, we apologize) to hold a meeting on Saturday, March 1 at 16:00 KI time in the Relayer Corps Bevin.

From the announcement:
...we think it would be awesome if reps from the GoW, the GoG, the GoC and the GoMa could attend, plus any other interested parties across the cavern. WE may hold another meeting at a later date for this purpose if it proves necessary, as a large chunk of the meeting will probably working out things within the GoMe itself.

Some of the topics we will be covering are in this discussion at the Guild of Messengers forum; most of the meat of the discussion is on page 2 of that topic. Of special interest to the other guilds is a proposal that we make arrangements for a liaison to each of the other guilds. The Guild of Writers has asked for one (to yet be determined), and recently Kerryth has volunteered to be the GoMe liaison to the Maintainers.

I wanted to mention that personally I think the co-operation we've received from the Guild of Greeters, particularly from Lial, has been wonderful. clapping.gif

Edit Addendum - I wanted to add that any Greeters are welcome to add suggestions to this very discussion thread, in case you are unable to attend. The GoMe has also caught a little flack over the forum signup process, so until that problem is ironed out, I want to make the "virtual suggestion box" as accessible as possible.

This post has been edited by Marten: Feb 29 2008, 11:20 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th July 2020 - 08:12 PM