> New Explorer Info Tour
Nev'yn
post Nov 15 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 70,498

So, I know most of you are in-active these days...but the Cavern Criers are working to set up a tour in the City once/month for new explorers.

This event will be midpoint in the month opposite of the AGM, lasting about hour with a run-time overage of another half an hour for questions and "padding", plus to give the tour guide a short break. A Q&A will then be held in Kirel during the last half hour of this two-hour block.

Everyone still with me? wink3.gif

I was just wondering if any Greeters would be willing to be event support for this during the tour itself, and/or be part of the Q&A after.

Please just post a rely here, if so. The planned date for a " live test" of this tour will be Saturday, Nov. 29th...With the tours "officially" starting Dec. 20th.

Thanks for your time and attention everyone!

--------------------

(Nevyn’s Note: Any comments, thoughts, or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of either GoMe or the GoC.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ken Telinome
post Nov 15 2014, 10:37 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,259

It's possible I may be able to participate in this.

--------------------

Avatar: Ken Telinome | KI: 00329185 | Blog: Living an Ecumenical Life

+Quote Post
Nev'yn
post Nov 19 2014, 01:12 AM
Post #3

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ken Telinome @ Nov 15 2014, 10:37 PM) *
It's possible I may be able to participate in this.

@Ken: Currently working a busy few days...Will get back to you via PM this weekend. smile.gif

--------------------

(Nevyn’s Note: Any comments, thoughts, or opinions, taken whole or in part, are mine and do not reflect the stance of either GoMe or the GoC.)

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Nov 23 2014, 10:02 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

I might be available for some of the dates. Hard to commit though. If I am available, I'll know within a few days of each event.

Dadguy (new KI# 291428)

+Quote Post
Nev'yn
post Nov 24 2014, 12:57 AM
Post #5

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

QUOTE (dadguy @ Nov 23 2014, 10:02 PM) *
I might be available for some of the dates. Hard to commit though. If I am available, I'll know within a few days of each event.

Dadguy (new KI# 291428)

@Ken & dadguy

Just sent you some PMs. It says they sent, but my sent folder is empty. Anys, let me know if you don't receive them!

Hope to hear back from you soon!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nev'yn
post Feb 11 2016, 06:35 PM
Post #6

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Hey everyone! Been forever, but due to tech issues, this idea had to be shelved for a bit. *But*, after some work, the event is finally back on!
I was just wondering if I could borrow one of you to co-host this event? The first one is going to be next Saturday, Feb. 20th @13:00 Ki-time.
Doobes can't make it, and i just need someone to "step in" in case there are tech issues of some sort.

Anys, just get back to me when ya' can! Thanks!!!

(Nev's Note @LC: I was also hoping you could provide some Myst, Celtic, or Gregorian Chant style music...if possible,of course....if not, I do understand. I'll check with another D'niJ, in that case.)

This post has been edited by Nev'yn: Feb 11 2016, 06:36 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nev'yn
post May 21 2016, 06:28 PM
Post #7

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nev'yn @ Feb 11 2016, 06:35 PM) *
Hey everyone! Been forever, but due to tech issues, this idea had to be shelved for a bit. *But*, after some work, the event is finally back on!
I was just wondering if I could borrow one of you to co-host this event? The first one is going to be next Saturday, Feb. 20th @13:00 Ki-time.
Doobes can't make it, and I just need someone to "step in" in case there are tech issues of some sort.

Anys, just get back to me when ya' can! Thanks!!!

(Nev's Note @LC: I was also hoping you could provide some Myst, Celtic, or Gregorian Chant style music...if possible,of course....if not, I do understand. I'll check with another D'niJ, in that case.)

So, just an update...The first one of these was not very well attended. The second one however, was quite a hit. We're still working on the exact formula to keep this event a success. As it stands, we are likely going to keep hosting it on da' same day as the AGM, just rotating the timezone a bit. We're also only holding it every 2-3 months.

Anys, just trying to keep your team in the loop in case a Greeter ever wants to head down to the cavern and attend for old times sake.

(/salute)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:52 PM