> Linking Book To Sharper's Spy Room, No book in prison room niche
mykillove
post Apr 17 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,203

I was doing Coelho Buda's Uru: to D'ni - walkthrough and opened the inner prison doors, saw the open niche in the wall, went all the way around cross the drawbridge into the prison, turned right and looked into an empty niche...NO BOOK! Can someone give me a clue where I went wrong?

--------------------
IPB Image Thought is cancer...think about it and die!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Apr 17 2007, 10:48 AM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Website Contributor (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,706

QUOTE (mykillove @ Apr 17 2007, 11:31 AM) *
I was doing Coelho Buda's Uru: to D'ni - walkthrough and opened the inner prison doors, saw the open niche in the wall, went all the way around cross the drawbridge into the prison, turned right and looked into an empty niche...NO BOOK! Can someone give me a clue where I went wrong?

No book in the Live version (for now). You did not go wrong. The Live version is different in some places. You should refer to the walkthrough for the Live version of Teledahn.

Although MOUL has some of the To D'ni expansion pack in it (the markers, and Great Zero), the numbers of markers needed for each stage of green and red markers has changed. The calibration markers and activation of the GZ have been replaced with the timed marker missions (yellow). Some of the areas included have not been released in Live yet (Kirel, the spy room, and the Great Shaft). Frankly, the To D'ni walkthrough cannot really be used for MOUL. It is only for the offline game.

This post has been edited by J'iim: Apr 17 2007, 11:04 AM

+Quote Post
mykillove
post Apr 17 2007, 03:14 PM
Post #3

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,203

QUOTE (J @ Apr 17 2007, 11:48 AM) *
QUOTE (mykillove @ Apr 17 2007, 11:31 AM) *

No book in the Live version (for now). You did not go wrong. The Live version is different in some places. You should refer to the walkthrough for the Live version of Teledahn.

Although MOUL has some of the To D'ni expansion pack in it (the markers, and Great Zero), the numbers of markers needed for each stage of green and red markers has changed. The calibration markers and activation of the GZ have been replaced with the timed marker missions (yellow). Some of the areas included have not been released in Live yet (Kirel, the spy room, and the Great Shaft). Frankly, the To D'ni walkthrough cannot really be used for MOUL. It is only for the offline game.

Thanks for getting back to me so quick! Great info...I was thinking all the above was the case, but needed confirmation. My virtual legs were getting tired!

--------------------
IPB Image Thought is cancer...think about it and die!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 07:34 AM