buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can't Go Back To The Prison The Back Way, my bridge never went completely down
devonette
post Feb 14 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 1,068

Okay, it's been way too long and I forgot all about making sure the bridge went all the way down. It didn't, and I jumped across. All well and good, and I was able to complete Teledahn, except now I can't get back to the prison cell through the back entrance.

My question is, is there a way to reset the pressure plate puzzle and re-enter from the plate side, or am I going to have throw out my Teledahn book and re-do Teledahn just to fix that stinkin' bridge?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ja'de
post Feb 14 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Guild Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin (Admin)
Member No.: 19

Did you move any of the paddles? Check out the walkthrough here and I think you might be able to re solve it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nyrphame Danilai...
post Feb 14 2010, 11:53 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Guild Master (GM)
Member No.: 1,075

Hi, dev...I did that my very first time that I played the game....and I spent the next few months with elaborate linking cloth strategies before realizing it could be fixed! smile.gif

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
As Ja'de suggested, the solution is to check the paddles - you must've flipped one. Just figure out which one (I always use the first one on the left, so I don't forget!) which is essentially changing the "entry code".... so you need to remove the stone from the corresponding plate or add one, depending on whether you flipped something UP or Down. Hope that helps!

Mind you sometimes the whole puzzle has been known to bork..in which case you may have to solve the whole thing again. But try that first.

nerfy

--------------------
Hey, who stole the other half of my brain?

+Quote Post
devonette
post Feb 15 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 1,068

Thanks, Nerf & Ja'de!

That's what I thought I needed to do, I guess it was just that I was having major issues trying to do it. The needed stone just refused to budge, and all I was able to do was walk over it or around it, so I figured maybe something had changed in the game play or I wasn't remembering right. I guess it gets chalked up to my inability to move correctly on my own. Finally got the correct stone in place, fixed the bridge, and then I was able to do what I needed!

+Quote Post
Natika
post Feb 15 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #5

Uru Veteran
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 2,883

QUOTE (Nyrphame Danilaise @ Feb 14 2010, 10:53 PM) *
Hi, dev...I did that my very first time that I played the game....and I spent the next few months with elaborate linking cloth strategies before realizing it could be fixed! smile.gif

As Ja'de suggested, the solution is to check the paddles - you must've flipped one. Just figure out which one (I always use the first one on the left, so I don't forget!) which is essentially changing the "entry code".... so you need to remove the stone from the corresponding plate or add one, depending on whether you flipped something UP or Down. Hope that helps!

Mind you sometimes the whole puzzle has been known to bork..in which case you may have to solve the whole thing again. But try that first.

nerfy

Hey nerfy, is "bork" a greeter term? bye2.gif

+Quote Post
Grieyls
post Feb 15 2010, 08:12 AM
Post #6

Uru Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 4,936

Is now whistling.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
William H. Maier
post Feb 16 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #7

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,168

When you get back to the bridge if it is half way down , first pull the lever, if that does not work run and jump on the bridge and that should push it down bye2.gif

--------------------
John 14:6 KJV
"The purpose of life's ride is not to arrive at the grave with a perfectly preserved body.
But to come skidding slightly beat about the head and shoulders in sideways dusty and dirty,yelling,
"Wow! What a ride!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 05:26 PM