> D'ni Language Resource, Originally posted by Jerle
CAGrayWolf
post Dec 25 2003, 03:55 AM
Post #1

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

Since more and more content is being added to Uru which includes a new language, numbering system and a long, complex history, I thought I'd put together a thread with links to sites that will help to enhance your understanding of the D'ni world and, in turn, your enjoyment of the game. If you have a site that you'd like to suggest for this thread, please feel free to PM me. smile.gif

The Basics:
First of all, if you're going to want to learn the D'ni language or what little we know of it, you need to install the D'ni font onto your computer.
  • Jehon's site - Includes mapping standard mapping and linguistic/new translation standard(NTS) mapping. The readME is a good tutorial as well and contains instructions for installing the font.
  • Cyanworld's D'ni Font - scroll down to the bottom of the page.
D'ni Language Resource Sites:D'ni History Reference SitesI'll be adding more to this list later and as they are created. If you think a thread or site should be listed here or if you're listed at any time and want me to remove the link, please feel free to PM me with the URL so that I can put it all in one post and format it. smile.gif

This post has been edited by kurtg1265: Jan 8 2006, 01:48 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 01:54 AM