O_Matthey
post Feb 14 2004, 03:18 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 939

Shorah,
I've heard, that the Nexus book is available in the 'hood in Prime too... So after 100 and more tries i finally made it over the balcony... so realise that "my" Nexus book is not there where it should be.... just an empty book holder ...
AND ... the Eggroom is closed ...
Anyone has an idea why that is ?
O

This post has been edited by O_Matthey: Feb 14 2004, 03:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Myro
post Feb 14 2004, 07:25 PM
Post #2

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 197

I have read on an other forum that the 1st pack will be named:
"Uru: Legacy of the DRC ".  
It will contain D'ni A'egura, fairy terminal etc...also the nexus.

URUnivers

...scroll down 17th post wink3.gif

--------------------
.......................................................................................user posted image

+Quote Post
Tweek
post Feb 14 2004, 07:34 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 66

it will be called Uru : To D'ni actually..

and if you have played live the balcony jump will no longer offer you a nexus book or access to the Prayer Rooms (egg room)

Tweek

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
nutrioso
post Feb 14 2004, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 713

Wow, roll.gif
That's good to know. But when I went to URUnivers it was all in French! confused1.gif

--------------------
Wherever you go..........There you are!!!!

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Feb 14 2004, 09:19 PM
Post #5

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

The quote below is from URUnivers ... obviously an article from somewhere:

C'est pas encore le 1e avril mais ça y ressemble  :

Tandis que la communauté est encore sous le choc de la décision d'Ubisoft de mettre en sommeil le live, nous avons appris que  maintenant Ubisoft travaille très dur pour continuer d'Uru prime en préparant plusieurs expansions que nous pouvons  espérer avoir dans les magasins avant les vacances de Paques.  "nous avons au moins 3 packs d'expansion actuellement en chantier", un réalisateur d'Ubisoft, qui désire rester  anonyme, nous a dit  "maintenant que nous n'avons plus  à nous inquiéter du contenu en ligne, nous pouvons travailler sur les nouveaux âges que nous proposerons aux joueurs."
Quelques informations importantes sur la première expansion nous ont été présentées. Le titre prévu serait "Uru: Legacy of the DRC ". 
Dans cette expansion,  plusieurs parties de D'ni A'egura, fairy terminal etc...seraient accessible ainsi que le nexus.
De ce que nous avons appris, l'histoire doit permettre aux joueurs d'éprouver de plein fouet l'impact historique du DRC.  Durant le premier mois après que les joueurs aient acheté l'expansion, toute la ville ne sera pas accessible, les joueurs devront attendre une lettre de Zandi? Dans un délai de 2 à 6 semaines pour pouvoir commencé à jouer; Alors  ils  accéderont à plusieurs parties choisies de la ville souterraine. Notre interlocuteur nous a informé :  "je ne peux pas vous dire tout, mais vous devez comprendre que vous trouverez des cônes nouveaux et améliorés, et beaucoup plus de barrières".
Ulbricht  espère que "Uru: Legacy of DRC" :  sera en rayon dans les  magasins le 1er avril, 2004.  Le prix prévu  sera environ entre $30 à $40.

Info? ou désinformation?
Et Cyan dans tout ça ?

Below is a translation of the article ... probably a bad one cause I used bable fish to translate:

It is not yet the 1e April but that resembles it: While the community is still under the shock of the decision of Ubisoft to put in sleep the live one, we learned that now Ubisoft works very hard to continue of Uru precedes by preparing several expansions which we can hope for to have in the stores before the holidays of Barrel. "we currently have at least 3 packs expansion in building site", a realizer of Ubisoft, which wishes to remain anonymous, said to us "now that we do not have to worry us any more about the contents on line, we can work on the new ages which we will propose to the players." Some important information on the first expansion was presented to us. The title envisaged would be "Uru: Legacy of the DRC ". In this expansion, several parts of nor A' will egura, fairy final etc... would be accessible as well as the nexus. The EC what we learned, the history must make it possible to the players to test full whip the historical impact of the DRC. During the first month after the players bought the expansion, all the city will not be accessible, the players will have to await a letter of Zandi? Within 2 to 6 weeks to be able started to play; Then they will reach several selected parts of the underground city. Our interlocutor informed us: "I cannot say all to you, but you must understand that you will find cones new and improved, and much more barriers". Ulbricht hopes that "Uru: Legacy of DRC ": will be in ray in the stores on April 1, 2004. The price envisaged will be approximately between $30 to $40. Information? or misinformation? And Cyan in all that?

Note that the writer of the article is not even convinced that this information is accurate.

We have already been told by UBI that the title of the first Xpack will be URU: TO D'NI and this is what we should accept till we hear confirmation to the contrary.

This is a good example of how rumors ... good or bad ... get started. huh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rock49
post Feb 14 2004, 09:33 PM
Post #6

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,124

The article in question is a joke.

1) Why would we wait 2-6 weeks for a letter from Zandi to play the expansion pack
after we load it
2) The release date is April 1st (April Fool's Day)
3) $30-$40 for the XP?

I know this had everyone going on another forum for awhile.
shock.gif

+Quote Post
Edrik
post Feb 14 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #7

Uru Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 587

That's odd Just yesterday i jumped the balcony in PRime and the Egg Room PLUS Nexus book was there. What is a cavern? In the Nexus in Prime over City lniks category is one called Caverns and at bottom of screen it always says, "using Link to Cavern 5 or 1 or any other number but i've only seen it say 1 or 5. What are the caverns they speak of?

This post has been edited by Edrik: Feb 14 2004, 09:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Feb 14 2004, 09:49 PM
Post #8

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

QUOTE (Edrik @ Feb 14 2004, 06:41 PM)
What is a cavern? In the Nexus in Prime over City lniks category is one called Caverns and at bottom of screen it always says, "using  Link to Cavern 5 or 1 or any other number but i've only seen it say 1 or 5. What are the caverns they speak of?

Caverns ... was something used in beta for a few weeks. Basically there were 5 instances of Ae'gura to select from. This is also what many of us that were involved in the bate kept asking Cyan to bring back to help with the problem of population.

What is was is in the Nexus you would first choose a cavern ... 1 through 5 ... then you would select the Ae'gura screen and select the Nexus Terminal you wanted to go to (ie: Ferry, Takotah, Palace).

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edrik
post Feb 14 2004, 09:56 PM
Post #9

Uru Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 587

Oh! Why did they get rid of that?! That would be have been a great solution for Pop. problems!

--------------------

+Quote Post
nutrioso
post Feb 15 2004, 12:02 AM
Post #10

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Member No.: 713

Thanks wolfie for straightening that out. Shows how anxious we all are to believe anything thrown our way. Good to have you around! clapping.gif

--------------------
Wherever you go..........There you are!!!!

+Quote Post
albert
post Feb 15 2004, 12:16 AM
Post #11

Uru Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 771

The quote below is from URUnivers ... obviously an article from somewhere:

I think that is a joke. thumbsdown.gif

the original post:

Urulive

This post has been edited by albert: Feb 15 2004, 12:21 AM

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Feb 15 2004, 12:24 AM
Post #12

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Thanks albert ... I thought as much. upsidedwnsmiley.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Corona
post Feb 15 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #13

Blabberfingers
Group Icon

Member No.: 60

I'm curious about this Fairy Terminal. Do you get transported to Cherry Grove? roll.gif

+Quote Post
Govindra
post Feb 15 2004, 12:35 PM
Post #14

Uru Explorer
Group Icon

Member No.: 647

No, Corona, we get transported to the Cherry Orchard, where the Three Sisters await us. wink3.gif

--------------------
"The Creator has a master plan: Peace and Happiness through all the Land."
G o v i n d r a

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 04:46 AM