> Jokesters?
Kaym
post Jan 20 2014, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,248

I have been trying for awhile to get behind the door in Ahnony. Three times I have gone to the cavern and asked for help. Don't really know why it hasn't worked right yet. I think once was my fault for not doing what I was supposed to do and I don't remember what happened the other time. The last time, a couple of days ago, I stood in front of the Journey Cloth and waited and waited and nothing happened. When I asked the person who was supposed to be on the island where he was, he said he didn't know but it was somewhere with a ladder. That was the last I heard from him. It took me a while to figure out that he instead of going to the pedestral had gone to the tower and turned the current back on. I almost drowned!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kaym
post Jan 21 2014, 09:24 AM
Post #2

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,248

Yesterday the person I found in the cavern and took to my Relto, went into my cabin and I think he went to Teledahn, anyway he said something about the prison age and disappeared. I had forgotten the latch was up on
that book. He didn't see the latch was up on Ahnonay. I guess if I keep trying I will find someone to help me on Ahnonay. By the way, what is Magic World and how do I get there?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th November 2019 - 04:00 PM