> Crash After Jalak Update
Heliocles
post Aug 8 2007, 05:32 AM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,610

I wonder if somebody recognises the following problem.

Upon downloading the Jalak update, I cannot start Mystonline again. I usually get an error message like "Exception type: Access violation. Call stack (14 levels) a number of figures and an urge to contact support. Is this a known problem for this update?

My connection was interrupted during the download, but I resumed it the next day without any error messages. Could this have corrupted the file? Anyway, I am thankful for suggestions. Do I have to reinstall Mystonline from scratch?

Thankful for help.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Rex Havoc
post Aug 13 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #2

Retired GuildMaster
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 2,857

Ryan has mentioned this to me, directly (sorry, no chat log...). Reading the very link that Nerfy posted says it all, too.
All accounts are GameTap accounts. If you just type in your UserID, such as "eowyncarter" then behind the scenes we add "@gametap.com" and verify the account with the gametap servers. So, everyone is counted on GameTap whether you come through the GameTap client or thru the standalone uru client or from mac or international or however you get into UruLive.

This issue of counting was only at the very beginning, when we had the trial accounts and the real accounts... When the trial server was closed, this problem went away. Everyone is counted, everyone is important, oh happy day...

--------------------

Ki# 651166
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 04:08 PM