buy antibiotics without prescription
Guild of Greeters   Suitable for Every Age   

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Jumping Into The Fissure Only Returns Me To Relto, how do I get to rainy Cleft?
James Monkshire
post Oct 18 2007, 03:32 PM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,739

After returning all four pillars the fissure appears on Relto as expected. But when I jump into it I'm not linked to the rainy Cleft but back to my hut. Have I forgotten something or is it some kind of bug?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rex Havoc
post Oct 18 2007, 04:05 PM
Post #2

Retired GuildMaster
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 2,857

It won't be raining when you get there. But from what I am taking from the above, you end up back on Relto? This is a new one, to me...

--------------------

Ki# 651166

+Quote Post
J'iim
post Oct 18 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #3

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Website Contributor (Greeter)
Member No.: 4,706

This is what happens when you go fissure diving with a group of friends. I've never heard of it happening when you are alone in Relto with an open fissure.

+Quote Post
Kon'Dor
post Oct 18 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Moderator (Mod)
Member No.: 4,731

OK, I'm not sure if this will work or not. It may or, someone else might know better and tell you not to bother but here is what I might be inclind to attempt.

1. return to the Bahro caves.
2. touch the symbols on the walls and see if the 4 Bahro poles can be returned to the caves from your Relto.
3. "If" they can, bring all 4 back to the caves.
4. Cycle through the 4 caves one more time and resend the 4 totems back to your Relto.
5. See what happens with the fissure then.

If the poles won't return to the caves, then I'd suggest a ticket to Cyan right then and there. If they will to back to the caves and then back to Relto, and it works, great!
If they will go back to the caves and then back to Relto but it doesn't help with the fissure problem, then send a ticket to Cyan.

Like I said, I have no idea if you can actually do this as I have never tried but, anything is worth a shot. I concur with Rex, it's a new one on me too.

This post has been edited by Kon'Dor: Oct 18 2007, 06:06 PM

--------------------
STERCUS ACCIDIT

+Quote Post
William H. Maier
post Oct 19 2007, 08:12 AM
Post #5

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,168

It is a bug. Ticket it bye2.gif

--------------------
John 14:6 KJV
"The purpose of life's ride is not to arrive at the grave with a perfectly preserved body.
But to come skidding slightly beat about the head and shoulders in sideways dusty and dirty,yelling,
"Wow! What a ride!"

+Quote Post
CAGrayWolf
post Oct 19 2007, 12:03 PM
Post #6

The Wolfmeister
Group Icon

Group: Retired Greeter
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Rex Havoc @ Oct 18 2007, 02:05 PM) *
It won't be raining when you get there. But from what I am taking from the above, you end up back on Relto? This is a new one, to me...

QUOTE (J'iim @ Oct 18 2007, 04:05 PM) *
I've never heard of it happening when you are alone in Relto with an open fissure.

This is a very old bug (from the original beta days) that still rears its ugly head from time to time. Usually an issue for the female avatars, but also known to happen with the male avatars (also referred to as the "End Game Bug"). I suggest following what Kon'dor said. Try taking the pillars back to your Relto, then going back and return them to the cave to see if that fixes the problem. If not, then definately ticket it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
James Monkshire
post Oct 28 2007, 05:23 AM
Post #7

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,739

Thanks everyone for caring, it was indeed a bug. Restarted the whole app and down to the Desert I went smile.gif

/raindrops keep falling on my head

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 08:56 AM