> Complete Chronicles - Pillars, Forgot to return pillars when age was complete
KIMK
post Jan 15 2011, 05:27 AM
Post #1

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,452

Okay..I appologize if this problem has been addressed already. I did a search and could come up with nothing. And I cannot imagine I am the only one this has happened to. Also, this problem occured in the live version as well as the offline version. I completed 3 of the four main ages and realized that I had not sent back the pillars on the previous ages. So I went back to do so and the hand print on the wall of each age was gone and I was unable to return the pillars. I tried resetting the book but for some reason it does not reset the cloths when you do that. I went through the ages touching each cloth again in hopes of getting the handprint on the wall to return, but no success. In the Live version I started over with a new avvie. I really do not want to do this now. It seems a great penalty for forgetting to return them. I didn't think there was anything in the game that could not be corrected without starting over, but am starting to wonder about this little mistake. Yes I realize I must be a little dense for having done this twice now, bash.gif but there you go. TIA for any help in correcting this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KIMK
post Jan 15 2011, 09:57 AM
Post #2

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,452

Well, I found a solution to my first post about this problem. I had not played the main four ages in a while and had forgotten the order of some things. I just sent all four pillars back to my relto and at the completion of the 4 ages I then was able to return them to the cave. The hand prints showed up on the wall once again. So I guess this was just my inattention to detail. But I'm happy NOT to start completely over again. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
Ja'de
post Jan 15 2011, 11:20 AM
Post #3

Guild Master
Group Icon

Group: Admin (Admin)
Member No.: 19

I never returned the pillars until I had all 4 on relto. JUst never thought to do so. I'm glad you found your solution.

--------------------

+Quote Post
William H. Maier
post Jan 15 2011, 07:21 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 3,168

I also get the 4 before I return them wink3.gif

--------------------
John 14:6 KJV
"The purpose of life's ride is not to arrive at the grave with a perfectly preserved body.
But to come skidding slightly beat about the head and shoulders in sideways dusty and dirty,yelling,
"Wow! What a ride!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2019 - 04:21 PM