> Maple Trees
Kaym
post Feb 18 2015, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,248

Has anyone been able to get the relto page for the maple trees since the re-do? I have looked but I have not found it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Feb 19 2015, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Kaym @ Feb 18 2015, 09:58 AM) *
Has anyone been able to get the relto page for the maple trees since the re-do? I have looked but I have not found it.

I have it. Kaym. I have all of the pages but one (haven't tried to figure out which one is missing).

Do you know where to find it? Need a hint? The FAQ section of our website resources has a great guide to Relto Pages.

Dadguy :-)

+Quote Post
Kaym
post Feb 21 2015, 08:27 AM
Post #3

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 5,248

Thanks, Dadguy, I had looked in Eder Delin before, but guess I didn't look carefully enough. I now have 20 pages. Maybe you can help me with another problem. I followed Mir O Bot to Minkata and found the kiva with the sparklie.

The sparklie showed up on my relto but no progress was shown on my Minkata and since then I have found that kiva twice but no glyph and no new light in the cage. Any ideas?

+Quote Post
dadguy
post Feb 22 2015, 07:52 PM
Post #4

Uru Guru
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 28

QUOTE (Kaym @ Feb 21 2015, 08:27 AM) *
Thanks, Dadguy, I had looked in Eder Delin before, but guess I didn't look carefully enough. I now have 20 pages. Maybe you can help me with another problem. I followed Mir O Bot to Minkata and found the kiva with the sparklie.

The sparklie showed up on my relto but no progress was shown on my Minkata and since then I have found that kiva twice but no glyph and no new light in the cage. Any ideas?

I can only state the obvious, and that is:

- Finding the Kiva isn't enough. You also have to collect the "floating symbol" by following the constellation
after leaving the Kiva (switched to night). It is when you collect the floating symbol that the symbol is added to the cage.

Another though is that you were in Mir O Bot's Minkata. You'll have to go to YOUR Minkata to get the symbol added.

Other than that, I have no explanation.

Cheers,

Dadguy :-)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:53 PM