> Is Uru Down?
Myer
post Feb 16 2011, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Uru Fan
Group Icon

Group: Greeter (Greeter)
Member No.: 9,299

I ask this because, when trying to log on it almost immediately brings up two windows, one with the login info and the other is checking for updates. When I log in it just closes. I am trying to get onto the URU forums and it is also not loading. Is this just me?

EDIT: As I write this, everything starts working again.......grumble grumble. Never mind!

This post has been edited by Myer: Feb 16 2011, 11:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
semplerfi
post Feb 16 2011, 02:14 PM
Post #2

Uru Visitor
Group Icon

Group: Explorer
Member No.: 3,537

QUOTE (Myer @ Feb 16 2011, 08:08 AM) *
I ask this because, when trying to log on it almost immediately brings up two windows, one with the login info and the other is checking for updates. When I log in it just closes. I am trying to get onto the URU forums and it is also not loading. Is this just me?

EDIT: As I write this, everything starts working again.......grumble grumble. Never mind!

Try deleting the cookies for the forums that are bork'ing and do a fresh login. That helps for me.

As to MOULa, make sure there is only one instance of "UruLauncher.exe" running in 'Task Manager'. Some times it will hang and try to run two at once. Use 'End Task' to stop all "UruLauncher.exe" running. Retry running MOULa.

On a side note, 'Failed launches' of MOULa will fragment the the files. Try running 'Defrag' and clean up the game files for faster launch.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:33 PM