Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Laki'ahn Tunnel Lift
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Technical Help & Issues > Myst V: End of Ages
Tony
I put the slate, with the snake drawing, on the pressure pad; lift the counterweight. Then, if I walk onto the lift it rises immediately about half way. if i wait by the lift to see the Bahro arrive it never comes, presumably because I am too close. Occasionally the lift rises almost to the next level, and I can see the corridor, but it descends before it gets right up. Is there a glitch in the programme or in my playing this move?
d'rbeh
QUOTE (Tony @ Feb 23 2006, 10:13 AM)
I put the slate, with the snake drawing, on the pressure pad; lift the counterweight. Then, if I walk onto the lift it rises immediately about half way. if i wait by the lift to see the Bahro arrive it never comes, presumably because I am too close. Occasionally the lift rises almost to the next level, and I can see the corridor, but it descends before it gets right up. Is there a glitch in the programme or in my playing this move?

hi tony!

brubaker had problems with this puzzle too. you are on the right track. we had the same experience as you. keep along this track of thinking and one of these times, you'll find that you get lifted as high as you need. smile.gif
kurtg1265
It may not hurt to try the various mouse options either. I think I had to use the point and click option if I remember right (option 1 ?).
coelho_buda
You may also want to try a different symbol... search the Journals of Yeesha for clues.
Tony
QUOTE (coelho_buda @ Feb 25 2006, 12:01 PM) *
You may also want to try a different symbol... search the Journals of Yeesha for clues.

Coelho_Buda, Thanks for the hint. I found the symbols on the round stone in one of the journals. Now have finished the game. gratefully, Tony
Ayli
Congratulations Tony clapping.gif

Don't go away and stay on this forum, have you tried Uru yet? If yes, have been in Untěl Uru?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.