Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uru_radio
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
samsbase
Hi

Samsbase here,

If you have heard the recent TCT podcast (near the end) you will have heard stevecrox call me the producer of URU_Radio. Now what is this i hear you say. Well look no further, for today i am officially announcing the gathering of listeners for URU_Radio. Now while as of yet we cannot offer you any scheduled programming I anticipate us starting within the month !!! But as for now I will link you to the new site and the Myspace area. Please register for the forums and have your say !!

The URU_Radio official homepage
Myspace site !

PS: ongoing talks are happening right at this moment with cyan so dont worry about any legal issues wink3.gif I wont start treading on any toes until this has been sorted out wink3.gif
Ja'de
PS: ongoing talks are happening right at this moment with cyan so dont worry about any legal issues wink3.gif I wont start treading on any toes until this has been sorted out
So you'll tread on toes once the legal issues are resolved? Sorry Sams...I couldn't help myself. You made way too easy a target. I do wish you luck.
samsbase
*sigh* yep they pointed that out on the DRC forums too !! Look foreward to seeing you all in the radio forums

EDIT: ARGH i'm soo sorry for my earlier post if it seemed i'm endorsed by CCN or TCT all i wanted to point out is i was mentioned !! Really very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Moderator Note

Combined Posts

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.