Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cyan In Google Earth!?!?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
jipski the great
while google-earthing I typed "Cyan worlds Spokane". this is what popped up...

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

all I see where the placemark is standing is a barren rocky area...

JTG whistling.gif
Shadowcats
Yeah Google has a bad thing with place marks should look for Uluru that place mark is nowhere near it. lmao.gif
Also depends on when that pic was taken I guess if it rained it would be green. smile.gif

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

Distance from Spokane itself and the Ramada Suites hotel that has been booked for Mysterium.
Arowin
Well, grab that place marker and go up left about 2 inches...
I would assume that's Cyan smile.gif
samsbase
You can find many things in google earth. Try doing a whois on the DRCsite.org and then putting the registrants name into google local then searching for the adress on google earth
Shadowcats
shock.gif Talk about Big Brother geeee just another tool to track you down on this planet.
I did find my block of units before right down to the cars in the car park.
Even listed the unit numbers ( Not accurate) playing around with the tools in Google Earth.
I came across the web site of Google Earth Community forums and was looking at some
of the place marks people added there for National Geographic Content (The place for place marks
and discussions about content in the National Geographic Magazine layers.) and some of that is
amazing and scary at the same time.
Rex Havoc
I think Cats located Havoc Resort using the same tools! shock.gif Now, to zoom in on Western Australia! whistling.gif
jipski the great
check here! clapping.gif

JTG whistling.gif
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (Arowin @ Jun 10 2006, 08:26 AM) *
Well, grab that place marker and go up left about 2 inches...
I would assume that's Cyan smile.gif

Try 3.25 inches toward the upper left and 1.0 inches from the top of picture. bleh.gif lmao.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.