Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drc Road Building
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
Rex Havoc
Found these shots, actually of a road in Bolivia, they say... Looks like the work of the DRC, to me!
Click here to view/hide a spoiler.

Nyrphame Danilaise
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

It sure does! Thanks for those pics, Rex - I love them!

nerfy
CAGrayWolf
WOW!!! shock.gif Those are amazing. I'd love to go explore there. thumbsup.gif
kurtg1265
Yes I would too. Very cool looking. I wonder how long it took them to make that road?
Ken Telinome
Very neat! I'd like to take a stroll down there sometime.
Piran
Wow! That's some pretty amazing work! Imagine the person who looked at the cliff face and said "Let's build our road THERE!" lmao.gif Now that's a person with vision! Maybe the DRC could hire that construction crew to help with the restorations? What better workers than one who are proficient at working with stone on a large scale?
L'lee
Those are some cool pix, Rex, but I would tend to think they were created by some of the (book spoiler alert)
D'ni who left the cavern through the air vents
rather than the DRC. I thought the DRC is more geared toward fixing what's already there than creating new stuff... Do you think they could get their engineering team all "on the same page" long enough to create something that technically difficult? IMO, that would take an eternity! lmao.gif
Shadowcats
shock.gif shock.gif shock.gif just don't Drink and Link there whistling.gif
William H. Maier
Great Pics Rex love to ride my bike on that road shock.gif lmao.gif
ellen6
Great pics, I enjoy roads like that, with quick little peaks out of the tunnel.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.