Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Myst Psp
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > Myst, MME & realMyst
master neo
I have a PSP and I saw that cyan was re-releasing myst for it. I am a little dissapointed that they ported myst instead of real myst. Also are they going to port all the others as well? I would love to be able to play riven on the go. I mean whats more fun, taking a car ride or taking a car ride while stoping your friends deranged sadisdic father who is bent on revenge?
Stephen C.
QUOTE (master neo @ Mar 18 2007, 08:35 PM) *
I have a PSP and I saw that cyan was re-releasing myst for it. I am a little dissapointed that they ported myst instead of real myst. Also are they going to port all the others as well? I would love to be able to play riven on the go. I mean whats more fun, taking a car ride or taking a car ride while stoping your friends deranged sadisdic father who is bent on revenge?

True yeah I seen it on the PSP aswell today for $19.99 when I was looking at my nephew PSP. But still atleast cyan decided to release it for anouther platform besides the Iphone I think that was good Idea.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.