Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Great Zero
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > Ae'gura and Great Zero
Tayma
I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place. After you find the first 15 markers, you then need to load them into a machine in the Great Zero. My question is how do you find the Great Zero? I've been there before, but I don't remember how I got there. I do a lot of just plain exploring and found it by accident.
Thanks. smile.gif
Rocky
just go back to the GZ anti-chamber and insert your KI back into it.
and see what it says.......hehe bleh.gif
J'iim
QUOTE (Tayma @ Mar 30 2007, 11:05 AM) *
I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place. After you find the first 15 markers, you then need to load them into a machine in the Great Zero. My question is how do you find the Great Zero? I've been there before, but I don't remember how I got there. I do a lot of just plain exploring and found it by accident.
Thanks. smile.gif

See below bye2.gif

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
Tayma, use the upload machine in the GZ Observation pod. Use the right hand book against the back wall in the linking book room in the Neigborhood Bevin. Once you have done that you will get a link to the GZ antechamber added to your personal links in the nexus.
jarelav
Don't forget to read the DRC book in the antechamber, Tayma. smile.gif
J'iim
Did I confused antechamber and courtyard again? Does everyone agree that the antechamber and GZO are the same thing? And the courtyard is where the zero point and projector are? And the area beyond the glass doors is the calibration chamber? (Some day I'll get this right headbang.gif )
Rex Havoc
QUOTE (J'iim)
(Some day I'll get this right headbang.gif )
Don't worry, when you do, it will change!! lmao.gif
jarelav
The antechamber is the "observation pod," the tiny room. The courtyard is the one they access after they get the green markers. Then the calibration chamber itself is the one that's yet to open, so...you're right J'iim.
Arion Lightseeker
1 marker down....25 to go for me! Not that I'm trying to hard to look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.