Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wow!
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > Teledahn
Yellowdog
Hay, I just was here in Teledahn and the walkway is fixed! I can walk around the power generator to the other side! Don't know how new this is but it makes life a lot easier!

Cheers thumbsup.gif

EDIT: I checked on a few different avies, and only one of them has the bridge down.....
Ayli
This "feature" was always available YD shock.gif

Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
In order to have the walkway down, you'll have to come to it from the prision cages and just jump once... voila, the walkway goes down!! For more information, check out Teledahn walkthrough, it's all explained there smile.gif

Moderator Note

changed spelling of one little tricky word linking.gif

Yellowdog
huh, learn something new every day shy.gif

Thanks!
Deem
Darn, I got all excited and thought the DRC had done something new.
MystyRiver
QUOTE (Deem @ May 13 2007, 03:28 PM) *
Darn, I got all excited and thought the DRC had done something new.

Me too Deem. I've come around from the other side and jumped to the walkway, but wasn't able to get back. Must be some trick to lowering the walkway? I've missed it. smile.gif Now I'll have to go back and see if I can figure it out. confused1.gif
racegirl
laugh.gif You've said exactly how to do it, Rosa!!!
Dichromus
QUOTE (Yellowdog @ May 13 2007, 06:33 PM) *

Thanks!

Yep. Ya sure do.
(Dich runs off to start jumping up and down on the walkway...) thumbsup.gif

Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags to spoilery info

MystyRiver
QUOTE (racegirl @ May 13 2007, 10:53 PM) *
laugh.gif You've said exactly how to do it, Rosa!!!

Great BIG DUHHHHH!

yup went in and did just as you and Alyi said. Found
the spot you jump on
and low and behold I can get all around Teledhran quickly and easily..

thumbsup.gif

Rosa
cat2.gif

Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags to spoilery stuff

Dichromus
QUOTE (Dichromus @ May 14 2007, 04:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Yellowdog @ May 13 2007, 06:33 PM) *

Thanks!

Yep. Ya sure do.
(Dich runs off to start jumping up and down on the walkway...) thumbsup.gif

Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags to spoilery info

oops.gif Sorry. blush.gif
Ayli
No need to apologize, Dichromus. We all had to start somewhere to learn our forum rules and it's features smile.gif
jarelav
This feature was also available in the Prologue, too.
MystyRiver
Me also... forgot in my excitement at learning something new... gotta watch that. blush.gif

Thanks for fixing it. smile.gif

Rosa
cat2.gif
Tai'lahr
QUOTE (Yellowdog @ May 13 2007, 10:24 AM) *
EDIT: I checked on a few different avies, and only one of them has the bridge down.....

unsure.gif Um, erm, would that be your "new" avie, "Yellow Dog" (as opposed to "Yellowdog")? If so, I may have done that when JW & I were running thru your ages with you. (Guess I just assumed you knew already knew about this and I thought I was just helping you out.) Sorry if I spoiled this little discovery for you. headbang.gif
chief
Speaking of Teledahn. Looks like an old bug has once come back to haunt us. While searching my ages I noticed the parasol that follows the sun had stopped. Everything seemed to be working but I climbed up and recabibrated it. I think that bug comes from the days of the original Uru live.
jarelav
Chief, you may be right, but I encourage you to submit a ticket on it here. No need for attachments, just describe what it is you did and saw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.