Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something From Atrius's Office
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
Rex Havoc
My mom has this kaleidoscope that looks VERY Myst like. I love it! Thought I'd share! smile.gif

Ayli
Wow, nice, Rex. clapping.gif It does look Mysti smile.gif
kurtg1265
Very cool. Yes it does have a Myst type look to it. How old is it actually?
Afra
That's officially cool!
Deem
Awesome find, Rex! Where did your mom find/acquire it? Is it a family heirloom? I love the marbles as weights, too. Hum... Just a short step from firemarbles...
BobC
That looks great Rex.

I think the marbles go inside to produce other patterns and colors. Each one is quite different.

Very cool indeed clapping.gif
Rex Havoc
This is strange... I posted a reply here last night but it's gone now!! confused1.gif

I really don't think the kaleidescope is too old, but I'll have to find out and let you know! The marbles interchange with the one that is clamped to the end to get a different view. Really is pretty cool! (I love gadgets!)
mistystarlight
That is nice. Thanks for sharing it with us. smile.gif
William H. Maier
Thanks for sharing Rex clapping.gif
jolly
awsome.....simply awsome. i want to decorate my room with stuff similar....its hard to decorate a room with a MYST feel
alaina
yeah that was neat. i wish i had one i bet my four yr old would love it lol hes a gadgets kid. thanks for sharing with us
Dakro
Have you been able to link other people with it yet?
Rex Havoc
It is a relatively new item and mom says that the grandkids love it! I think the Linking ability has been turned off, at least the grandkids don't seem to be popping out. (Just pooping out... Sorry!!)
johan0000000
clapping.gif really cool ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.