Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARMD Concert
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > In The Cavern > Cavern Events
Thend
You are cordially invited...

EVENT - ARMD Concert
DATE - Saturday, January 26th
TIME - 12:00 - 13:00 KI Time
PLACE - MusicRestorationCouncil's Bevin
HOST - Turjan
SHOUTCAST - Radio KTDN at www.urutunes.com

The ARMD (Assemblée de Restauration de la Musique D'ni) is a French community created with the hope and aim of recreating D'ni music. Please join in on the Inauguration of their Bevin and listen to some D'ni-inspired music provided by Turjan and broadcast by Lord Chaos. Turjan will also be on-hand to tell a little more about the ARMD & their projects as well as introduce & answer questions about his music.

Come, enjoy, and immerse yourself in music specially-made for the Cavern...

(Posted on behalf of the ARMD)
Piran
Inquiring BLONDS, like myself, would like to know when this would be local time. unsure.gif confused1.gif
alaina
what is your time zone mines est so its 200 pm for me. you need to find out what time it is for you when you log into the cavern thats how i did it and im no techno geek either lol. bye2.gif
Lord Chaos
Noon KI time is 1400 Eastern US, 1300 Central US, 1100 west coast.
Rex Havoc
Cavern time equates to Mountain Time (currently) US.
Lial
QUOTE (Lord Chaos @ Jan 23 2008, 12:08 PM) *
Noon KI time is 1400 Eastern US, 1300 Central US, 1100 west coast.

And the local time tag is used in our calendar entry, so look there to see the translation for the time zone in which you reside.
Piran
Thanks all! worship.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.