Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D'ni Writing In Gahreesen?
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > Gahreesen
Myer
I noticed this when walking through Gahreesen in high resolution with high detail and thought that it looked remarkably like D'ni......what do you think?

Ayli
It certainly is a D'ni writings. If there was ever note on what it said, the best way to enquire is to post this pic on the D'ni Linguistic Fellowship website/forum.
Myer
Thank you Ayli! I just posted this up at the D'ni Linguistic Fellowship forum. The link you gave was outdated, luckily I had the most recent one which you can find Here
Ayli
Wonderful, let us know what you find smile.gif
Myer
Found the answer. It is actually an easter egg and is in fact D'ni, but is not related to anything except for a blatant Lord of the Rings Reference.

Easter Eggs!
d'rbeh
LOL... lord of the rings, eh?

i love the hidden things about this game!
clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
Ayli
Great sleuthing job Myer!! Nice find. smile.gif
UruBoo
Nice finding. I didn't know that!
Deem
Very cool! I love learning new things about this game! Good going, Myer! (And good to meet you in the classroom last night.) clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.