Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question About Minkata
Guild of Greeters > Myst Online: Uru Live > Myst Online: URU Live Game Discussion > Minkata
Kaym
Hello everyone or anyone. Not much activity here anymore. I have been visiting Minkata for a while now. Had help from White Rose for the first three kivas. I have found no. 4 kiva a couple of time but didn't see any glyph when I left the kiva. A couple of days ago I didn't find the fourth kiva but stumbled onto the 5th and turned day to night. I did see the glyph and walked through it but then was unable to find the bone cage. When I went back there yesterday, the glyph in the cage had acquired another dot. I thought I had to get back and touch the stone in the cage for it to be completed. I guess my question is 'have I completed no. 5?'
Ken Telinome
QUOTE (Kaym @ Aug 9 2014, 10:05 AM) *
Hello everyone or anyone. Not much activity here anymore. I have been visiting Minkata for a while now. Had help from White Rose for the first three kivas. I have found no. 4 kiva a couple of time but didn't see any glyph when I left the kiva. A couple of days ago I didn't find the fourth kiva but stumbled onto the 5th and turned day to night. I did see the glyph and walked through it but then was unable to find the bone cage. When I went back there yesterday, the glyph in the cage had acquired another dot. I thought I had to get back and touch the stone in the cage for it to be completed. I guess my question is 'have I completed no. 5?'

Not much activity, but enough to answer questions!

From what it sounds like, yes, you have completed number five. If I remember correctly, acquiring the glyph is all that is necessary to complete a kiva.

That still leaves one more, though!
Kaym
Thank you, Ken, for answering. Yes, I still have one to go and I haven't gotten it yet!!

Kaym
clapping.gif I have found the 4th kiva and solved Minkata. Yesterday, the music started playing and it was great! I am almost sorry it is done. I have worked on this on and off for a couple of years. LOL
Ayli
Congratulations!
Ken Telinome
Congratulations! Minkata was always one of my favorite ages. I have been known to reset it just so I can solve a kiva again and hear that awesome, awesome music.
Kaym
Thank you, Ayli and Ken. I love that music, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.