Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remembrance
Guild of Greeters > News & Announcements > Important News, Announcements & Special Events
UruBoo
I was feeling nostalgic today and decided to recap all stuff I have from when we met each other 14 years ago. What a moment we lived back then. I watched every movie, listened to every music and saw every picture I collected over the time. I still can't whipe my tears out. I came here, knowing that probably no one will ever see this, to say that Uru was, is and will ever be in my heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Rex Havoc
It's hard to explain to anyone who didn't truly live it, what a moment that was. I've never before, or since, been so immersed in an activity, much less an online activity. The hours spent offline taking care of Guild duties and planning for the yearly D'ni Games was amazing. Online, being a Greeter and just exploring on my own was fantastic. Still look back at the City Lights Tours that Cats did, and that I was, finally, able to do with him, with joy. What a wonderful community. I miss the friends and the visits that happened daily!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.