Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Firmament By Cyan
Guild of Greeters > General Off Topic & Community Discussion > General Off Topic Discussion
Le'ah
We are only two days away from closing the Kickstarter for Cyan's new game. Should be funded this morning. Just wanted to share. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/125228...ment?ref=darx6x
Le'ah
Funded...working on stretch goals...even though Cyan said they are ALL IN for MacOS, PS4/PSVR, and language support even with out stretch goals smile.gif Hurry!
slygon
QUOTE (Le'ah @ Apr 25 2019, 04:22 PM) *
Funded...working on stretch goals...even though Cyan said they are ALL IN for MacOS, PS4/PSVR, and language support even with out stretch goals smile.gif Hurry!

I am looking forward to this one! Should be fun! I always like a new Cyan game!

-Slygon
dadguy
QUOTE (slygon @ Aug 5 2019, 11:39 AM) *
QUOTE (Le'ah @ Apr 25 2019, 04:22 PM) *

I am looking forward to this one! Should be fun! I always like a new Cyan game!

-Slygon

Couldn't resist posting here to make my 1000th post! I am a supporter of Firmament and am looking forward to it.

I miss you all!

Dadguy
Robyn
QUOTE (dadguy @ Oct 19 2019, 09:11 PM) *
Couldn't resist posting here to make my 1000th post! I am a supporter of Firmament and am looking forward to it.

I miss you all!

Dadguy

clapping.gif smile.gif Same here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.