Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cleft Device
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU Prime Ages > Cleft (The Desert)
Matanawaiian
This may be covered somewhere else, i don't know. If so, feel free to delete it.

In the cleft, in the imager room, on the writing desk, has anyone noticed the strange mechanism attached to the stone? It has d'ni writing on it, whitch i believe says:"ehrt ahleeo". does anyone know what this means? confused1.gif
Ayli
It that what you are asking for? rolleyes.gif

Check this and similar threads initiated by Futographer. They are very educational and enlightened. clapping.gif
Corona
Oh, that cute object is a small model of the Great Shaft. In early beta, Yeesha used to touch it when she was talking about how the "water flows downward".
Matanawaiian
not that one, the other one. it had a lot of gears
Tweek
This belongs in the cleft section wink3.gif

Tweek
Matanawaiian
i put it here because i wanted a translation of the writing on the object, its just that no one has found it yet. cool.gif
Gadren
do you mean this: linky

if what you're talking about is in here, then it's 1 piece of a device...looky
Matanawaiian
Oh, I see. its an unassembled clock. Thanks everyone!

(although the real point of the discussion was to find the measning of the d'ni script...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.