Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xp1 Teledahn Cave Problem
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU Prime Ages > Teledahn
Di-ane
**SPOILERS**
I have played the first part of Uru completely, and finished the game. cool.gif
I have downloaded the XP1 successfully.

Click here to view a spoiler.

Without a solution I fear I will have to delete my game and replay completely (sigh) down.gif
Currently the wall controls have this combination : up-down-up-up-up-down-down
so that 1, 3, 4, and 5 are up and 2, 6, 7 are down.
Putting weights on 1, 3, 4, and 5 does not work, and neither does 2, 6, and 7.
HELP!!!

Moderator Note

Added spoiler tags

CAGrayWolf
Having run into the same problems ... except my drawbridge was all the way down ... and I'm not sure ... but the lack of controls may be part of the design ... I have not fully tested this theory though ... other than that you did exactly what I did. I will go back in and try some things myself to see what happens.

If you do need to start over ... you should only need to delete the Age and not the entire game ... in your Relto ... click the tab at the bottom of the book and it will slide back into the bookcase ... then go outside and get a new book.
Di-ane
Thank You!
I think just doing one age will make the event so much easier to handle.
Except for the buckets..... headbang.gif
can't have it all!
d
Corona
CAGrayWolf
Di-ane
Thank You all....
I pulled Teledahn age and replayed it. I guess I managed to hit upon a combination that left no alternative. I knew I would have to lower the drawbridge more, but I did not think to do it first! I would not be surprised if a few others get into the same situation if they are not using a walkthrough. Maybe XP2 will include some sort of reset control for the puzzle, sort of what is in Kadish.
Redoing the buckets only took two tries this time, and only one new cuss word! blush.gif
I finished playing last night...wish it could have lasted longer....
nutrioso

This is something that may help
Dragonball161
biggrin.gif Thankee all. Much apreciation is given to you. I finally figured it out.

Now my head can rest and the dent on my desk and settle. blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.