Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How About A Marker Game
Guild of Greeters > Guild of Gamers (General Game Discussion for other games) > Forum Based Games
kurtg1265
Attn: In order to be able to play this game you MUST have calibrated your KI first ... if you have not done this you will not see any coordinates ... you will have to figure out how to calibrate your own KI as this is part of one of the main puzzles of the Xpack. wolfie.gif

How about trying out a little marker type game now that many of us have our KIs calibrated . I will start out by posting a set of KI coordinates and you guys need to figure out where they are . Try to pick spots that are at least somewhat easy for everyone to get to and maybe have some way to distinguish the exact spot in a description of it . ( Just for example - 3 steps to the right of the Nexus terminal at the Ferry Dock when facing it ) . And of course , you need to be in areas that give KI coordinates . Oh - and no posting of Zandi or in game coordinates , be original and make your own . Try to keep this fun for all to do .

Once someone guesses the right spot , it will then be their turn to post a set of coordinates for everyone to find .

Here are the first set of coordinates .

Angle : 58426

Distance : 44

Altitude : -76
Ozalan
huh.gif Really sorry to interrupt gaming, but how does one find out the coordinates in which they are standing? shy.gif

Ozalan ("KI girl") upsidedwnsmiley.gif
JesusAddict3791
Really sorry to interrupt gaming, but how does one find out the coordinates in which they are standing?

If you've calibrated your KI, then it should display it next to the KI when you have your KI displayed.

Angle : 58426
Distance : 44
Altitude : -76

Click here to view a spoiler.

Angle: 1084
Distance: 52
Altitude: -80
kurtg1265
Your quick . wink3.gif Good job .
RR_Caz
Jeez, I just spent an hour trying to
for a really good one, and phooey, just couldn't do it,... pheh, well just gonna haveta wrack my brains for another choice... blink.gif
RR_Caz
OK,

Go here: 2703, 71, -93

...to see this:

(Tried to bury this one deeply)
UruBoo
Ok, Caz...

Now, find this... 1054.58.-86
kurtg1265
Caz - I dont think you needed to climb to find JA's spot .
Angle: 1084
Distance: 52
Altitude: -80

Also , you arent supposed to take a picture of your location before someone finds it . Try not to get too carried away with the spoilers here though . We dont want to spoil the game for those not done , as this is the gaming forum .

As for Boo's spot , hows this .
Now, find this... 1054.58.-86

Drinks anyone ?

Lets see how fast you guys can find this one .

Angle: 58303
Distance: 70
Altitude: -75
UruBoo
Is that it, Kurt?

Now, what about this one...

56980.104.-79
RR_Caz
Wow, I just got home, and oh boy-o-boy, lookie all these marker quests, can't wait...! clapping.gif

biggrin.gif kurt, I agree, I'll not post anymore Ki shots, (just keep them for posterity wink3.gif ), maybe this thread should be moved? blink.gif Also my "need to climb" was for a quest I hoped to make, not for JA's. I still have to do them all!

Probably not tonight though,... GoGChat dutez in an hour... rolleyes.gif

whistling.gif ooo well, them's the biscuits... Onwards! thumbsup.gif

memiki
Gosh great things guys. Some day I will get my KI calibrated. biggrin.gif Spoilers don't bother me. Never know where it is anyhow. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

But I know a lot of people don't like them.
RR_Caz
In a way Gran, it's great that you still have things to do! I'm sure that at that pace, you'll experience a greater appreciation of things along the way... biggrin.gif

Soak it up! clapping.gif
kurtg1265
OK UruBoo......I got it .

56980.104.-79

Lets see if this one might take a little longer to find.............

MrM3FaN
QUOTE (kurtg1265 @ Mar 27 2004, 05:58 PM)
Lets see if this one might take a little longer to find.............

Are you sure that is should be 36370 and not 36870 or possibly 36670 or maybe 36730? Cause I can get the 2nd and 3rd number but not the 1st one!
RR_Caz
Yay! just got a chance to find them all! Well done guys! And I agree MrM3Fan, that must be 36730, which would be
thumbsup.gif

Thx, RR
CAGrayWolf
OK ... try this one guys ...

bleh.gif wolfie.gif
RR_Caz
O-Ki-D'OH-Ki here ya are:

Thanks Wolf, now go here:

bleh.gif
kurtg1265
Yes , you guys were right , and that was the right spot Caz . I wrote the numbers down right , but for some reason when I put them on this page I switched the 3 and 7 . blush.gif Sorry bout that .
MrM3FaN
QUOTE (Cazinojo @ Mar 27 2004, 11:26 PM)

This be the spot...

Ok this will be easy but try it anyway...

CAGrayWolf
Very interesting Caz ... even though you are very close ... that is NOT where I was standing when I got the coordinates ... I was on top of the box with the lantern ... which was not the easiest to get on to. wacko.gif
RR_Caz
Thought as much Wolf,... it's what I would have done... but as you see the KiGZ has a wide tolerance... (although it did force a digit change upon leaping onto the hood balcony glyph ledge wink3.gif )

Thx, for another MrMFan, and go here...

Kanradtan
how 'bout these:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.