Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Creatures?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > Path of the Shell Ages > Er'cana
Nyst
I assume you've all seen the Negilahn page by now?

Then let your imagination run wild, and tell me what you see.

I see a scorpion tailed gorilla, a bat of some sort, and a gaint turkey. biggrin.gif
Blueice2
QUOTE (Philophus @ Mar 27 2004, 06:46 PM)
Then let your imagination run wild, and tell me what you see.

In the first place, I see a lot of critters I would not really want to meet face by face, so... an armoured vehicle of some kind for Negilahn would be highly appreciated here lmao.gif
nutrioso
I have not seen that page yet!! Spoiler me and let me know where it is! I have to see what I would need an armoured vehicle for! shock.gif
Matanawaiian
Click here to view a spoiler.
Timaro
That page makes me really anxious for the rest of the building to open up. Maybe we'll learn more deeper inside? The DRC had to get that info somewhere....
Blueice2
QUOTE (nutrioso @ Mar 27 2004, 06:56 PM)
Spoiler me and let me know where it is!

Nyst
Timaro, they're the DRC.

They probably got the information straight from the source!
We didn't know about it because it (for obvious reasons) wasn't phase 5 yet.
Likewise, if they had known about Shroomie, doubtful they'd have made
Teledahn phase 5 too.

I think Negilahn is an Age (maybe a hunting, or zoo age?)
that we'll get to explore in one of the future XP's.

And as for the museum? I'm as clueless as you are wink3.gif
Who knows what we'll find?
Edrik
The giant turkey looks abit like an ancient prehistoric carnivore that i've probly seen on discovery. lol.
Matanawaiian
could someone take a picture of it please (don't forget to post it wink3.gif )
nutrioso
They could all live in a great huge jungle with lots of plants! whistling.gif
Dragonball161
QUOTE (Edrik @ Mar 28 2004, 01:57 AM)
...ancient prehistoric carnivore ...on discovery.

On Thursday, April 1, Discovery will be premairing their newest chronicle of the 'Walking With' series. This time it will be: Walking with real D'ni creatures! No one here at discovery knows who the d'ni are, or why we are walking with their creatures, but it sounds like fun.

And after that is the premier of: The Art of Linking!

And then there will be: D'ni: A Look Back on the Failed Attempts of the DRC.

biggrin.gif
Dragonball161
QUOTE (Matanawaiian @ Mar 28 2004, 07:08 PM)
could someone take a picture of it please (don't forget to post it  wink3.gif )

Well, no one else has posted it, and I just learned a new trick, so I'll post it.

(Really isn't that significant, but a spoiler for those who haven't got to the city yet.)
kurtg1265
I wanna see those top 2 creatures . wink3.gif They are HUGE !!!! Actually I would like to see them all . Hopefully they have some cool color combinations to them .
Corona
The second top creature looks like a gigantic microscopic tick.......just not so 'microscopic'. shock.gif The 1st top creature looks like some type of big walking bird (ostrich, emu, etc.)
Then we have a large bat-type creature, a jellyfish, another bird with long tail plumage, a gorilla with a tail, and some sort of small squiggly slug.
samsbase
AARRRGH we need more expansions !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kehra
QUOTE (Corona @ Mar 31 2004, 05:54 AM)
The second top creature looks like a gigantic microscopic tick.......just not so 'microscopic'.  shock.gif The 1st top creature looks like some type of big walking bird (ostrich, emu, etc.)
Then we have a large bat-type creature, a jellyfish, another bird with long tail plumage, a gorilla with a tail, and some sort of small squiggly slug.

I was thinking ostrich, flea, pteridactle (right, can't spell sorry), um no idea what the next one looks like, caterpillar, jellyfish, gorilla.

I was thinking while looking at that sheet...I don't want to go to that age, ever.

On another note, I'm not sure if this was discussed anywhere else (if it was please point me to the right thread!) but what about that photograph in the city? I'm curious...
kurtg1265
LOL , thats exactly what I was thinking , a tick or a flea . The other one does look a little like a prehistoric bird that really existed and was something you wouldnt really want to mess with . Some of these kind of remind me a little of the game Impossible Creatures . Combine animals together and see what you get .

If you look closely , between the bird with the tail plumage and the slug/caterpillar thing , there is another real small picture . Maybe some sort of insect ?

As for the photo on the table.........personally , I think it looks a bit like a shroomie shell . Possibly a pic that Sharper may have taken after he captured that one .
nutrioso
Negliahn will be one of the museum ages, huge jungle, huge creatures, sounds right.
samsbase
how do you know ?
Matanawaiian
Do not question the mighty Nutrioso!

roll.gif
inuchan
Well, If the Age was approved by the Guild of Maintainers, all the animals should be safe, even if they are creepy-crawly.
So I'm not gonna worry unless it's missing a seal.
JoSmiley
Yeah, seals are usually pretty safe animals to be around...so if one's gone missing I suppose we should go looking for it...whut? whistling.gif *runs very fast*
nutrioso
Do not question the mighty Nutrioso!

HA!! Right, She knows nada!!

I just finished wrecking my whole game trying to get new clothing options.
verymad.gif So I am not a good source of reliable anything! lmao.gif
ydontuknow
Humm huh.gif I count eight of these creatures. I think everyone may have overlooked the smallest one (about the size of the hand) between the prehistoric looking bird and the slug type thing. It looks like a shrimp.
yakuza-911
wow!! i missed that!!! illl have to go back and take a pic my self!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.