Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: myst series
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > MYSTellaneous General Discussion
yakuza-911
how many games are there in the myst serier...........let see......??

myst (the originam one) i have this one

riven this one too

exile oh definetly this one too

real myst yes

uru : ages beyond myst if i didnt i wouldnt be here

to D`ni if u dont have it ur missing up on a great deal!! you cant beat free!!!

the path of the shell (not out yet) will definetly by it!!!!!

revelation (not out yet) oh yes.............the revealing of the sad past

lets see.....i think thats all?? am i right??? confused1.gif
kurtg1265
Ummm.......Myst Masterpiece Edition .

Exile on DVD .

10th Anniversary DVD edition - Myst , Riven and Exile .

Not to mention the various collectors editions , which Wolfie could tell you more about . And might as well add in the various languages that they came in as well .
yakuza-911
darn!! theres like a million myst things!! i need to collect them all!!! muahahahaha!! alien.gif (i shall abduc all of them!! muahahahaha)

Moderator Note

Please avoid using cussing or other questionable words.

Shadowcats
Maybe if you ask Wolfie really nicely he may give you or post a link or a list with all the bits n pieces that are available that he knows of to collect.
Cats
nick
really so you say that if i ask wolfire really RElly NICE HELL GIVE ME SOME LINKS to dl some cool myst URU riven ...ect ect stuff ???
yakuza-911
here wolfy wolfy........ive got your bunnys for your dinner!!! rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif rabbit.gif

...........i think thats enough food for today....so like shadow cats was saying could you show me some stuff?? im asking really really nicely....i think?? want more bunnys?? biggrin.gif
CAGrayWolf
Guys ... if you check out THIS thread you will see my entire collection ... although I need to update the list again ... will probably do that next week. I will also start working on a download list where you can find screen savers, desktop themes, patches and the such ... would be a good thing to have on our forums.
yakuza-911
thanks wolfy!! wolfie.gif
Dragonball161
QUOTE (CAGrayWolf @ Jun 5 2004, 11:02 PM)
Guys ... if you check out THIS thread you will see my entire collection ... although I need to update the list again ... will probably do that next week. I will also start working on a download list where you can find screen savers, desktop themes, patches and the such ... would be a good thing to have on our forums.

Oh, Wolfie, I LOVE all your lists... they're SO much help to me!

I really like the list with all the links to the speaches/journals. I'm using that to help me with my little walkthrough/blog thing...

thumbsup.gif YAY for Wolfie! thumbsup.gif
hug.gif
What would we do without you?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.