Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Myst IV: Revelation Wallpaper
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > Myst IV: Revelation > Myst IV: Revelation General Discussion
CAGrayWolf
TeaCup ... a member of the UO forums made a really beautiful wallpaper. So I thought you all would like this as well. If you scroll through the thread you can find other wallpapers that TeaCup designed. Such beautiful work.

You can find it HERE as well as the original thread HERE
Le'ah
Thank you Wolfie. You do such a good job finding new things for us! clapping.gif
kurtg1265
That is a pretty cool wallpaper . She did a great job on it .
nutrioso
Now that is one very talented lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
Shadowcats
Found this one it's big 1600x1200 size.
Look at all the detail in it. clapping.gif

Tomahna
Sorry if it's posted somewhere else.
miveen
bounce.gif Me love!!!

These are great! Thanks for sharing them.

smile.gif
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (Shadowcats @ Jun 14 2004, 06:20 AM)
Found this one it's big 1600x1200 size.
Look at all the detail in it.  clapping.gif

This is one of the early concept pieces ... so you may not see exactly the same thing in the final game ... I can already see a couple of changes since the concept was released.

Still very very cool pic none the less. thumbsup.gif
nutrioso
Awesome pic, lets see, there's Wolfie's house and Cats is next door. Then across the way is Memiki's house and she's baking cookies!!!!!!! whistling.gif roll.gif
Ayli
QUOTE (nutrioso @ Jun 14 2004, 01:16 PM)
Awesome pic, lets see, there's Wolfie's house and Cats is next door.  Then across the way is Memiki's house and she's baking cookies!!!!!!! whistling.gif  roll.gif

Memiki's house is in the middle as it has a chimney for Memiki's stove clapping.gif
nutrioso
shock.gif Quite true!!!! However did I miss that? blink.gif
Shadowcats
frumpy.gif biggrin.gif Yay we get to share memiki.gif cookies when we are looking for puzzles . clapping.gif frumpy.gif
Shadowcats
You were right Wolfie as usual. blush.gif clapping.gif

From Kha'tie
-----------------------------
I asked Patrick Fortier on the Development team who said it wasn't a
screenshot but was concept art.

Kha'tie
------------------------------
nutrioso
Does that mean then, that we will be eating concept cookies? confused1.gif
Shadowcats
Well Granny is not a concept she is real biggrin.gif soooooo no concept cookies Real ones. roll.gif
Dragonball161
*shakes head* You guys are so funny... bleh.gif
nutrioso
roll.gif We know, we know roll.gif
Arowin
Heres another wallpaper...

The latest. Spoilered for your convience

Click here to view a spoiler.

Also soon to be my latest addition to my jigsaw puzzle pages.
Shadowcats
Already posted the pic link before Arowin. smile.gif

shock.gif My sigy pics have gone *Goes to find them*
Arowin
######. You're right smile.gif

*note to self, read full post*
Shadowcats
np Arowin. smile.gif
I have done it before as well on other posts. blush.gif
*can't find my siggy pics Photobucket page is down* unsure.gif
Anyone else see them ok?
racegirl
No - just the red "X" and "user posted image" in the spaces where they should be.

The links still work ok, though - just can't see the images
Ayli
QUOTE (Shadowcats @ Jun 16 2004, 03:13 AM)
np Arowin.  smile.gif
I have done it before as well on other posts. blush.gif
*can't find my siggy pics Photobucket page is down* unsure.gif
Anyone else see them ok?

I see you avatar pic, cat2.gif and one of the sigs "Aussie's Mini-Mysterium". That is all, no red X's.
Shadowcats
frumpy.gif Thanks everyone Photobucket has lost some of my pics so need to get them back up there frumpy.gif
nutrioso
That's ok Arowin, I like seeing the picture again. Now I can notice more details. Granny Memiki's house is the one in the middle with the stove going baking cookies. Cats must be the one on the left with the lower deck so's he can go fishing. Then Wolfie's over on the right kind of sits up taller to keep an eye on everything (like a wolfmiester would no doubt do). I think if we don't have bridges built between the houses, we should each at least have a linking book to get over for tea & crumpets, coffee and cookies at Memiki's Place!!! clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.