Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beyond the pillars and levers..
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > Puzzle/Gameplay Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU: Ages Beyond Myst - Prime Ages > Kadish Tolesa
Aslan
Er, I'm stuck now. I've found the 6th journey cloth and gone down the steps to open the door back to the lever controls but I'm not sure what to do next... can I have a nudge please? whistling.gif
DaDungeon
You are not done with the levers . . .
re-visit the Gallery . . .
and look for a colorful clue.
Aslan
Oh, I thought that might be the case, presumably you mean
Click here to view a spoiler.
If so, I cant work out what to do with it. I've tries several different ways of using the levers based on that clue but just dont seem to be getting anywhere. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
CAGrayWolf
Yes ... you probably are over thinking this one ... I know I did. blink.gif Once you figure out what you are suppose to do you will "know" that you did the right thing. Remember that things in Kadish are more of the unseen than the seen.

Hope that helps you some. smile.gif
Aslan
Cheers Wolf, that was just the nudge I needed. Accessing the vault was a doddle after this and I now have my second Journey Post .... thumbsup.gif
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (Aslan @ Jun 14 2004, 07:25 AM)
Cheers Wolf, that was just the nudge I needed. Accessing the vault was a doddle after this and I now have my second Journey Post  ....  thumbsup.gif

thumbsup.gif Congrats Aslan!!! thumbsup.gif
nutrioso
When I first walked out to the vault I was a wreck worrying about falling off all those edges!!!! If you have a fear of heights this is a tough one. unsure.gif
Angustaff
My Dad told me once that getting old had its advantages - he could watch the same episodes of Matlock over and over, and was STILL surprised by who did it!

I have a similar predicament, but not a pleasant one. I have inattentive ADD, which makes it difficult to remember things. And though this means I can do Uru over and over, it also means I get stuck in the same places headbang.gif

So, I'm at the pillars in Kadish, and have noted the clue mosaic in the Gallery. I note what is missing,
Click here to view/hide a spoiler.
Red 4, white 4, green 1, blue 2
yet don't see how this helps me.

I am ever mindful of the "don't overthink this one" that is the theme of this puzzle, but I feel I'm UNDERthinking it. A clue, please?
jarelav
QUOTE (Angustaff @ Jul 3 2008, 08:58 AM) *
I am ever mindful of the "don't overthink this one" that is the theme of this puzzle, but I feel I'm UNDERthinking it. A clue, please?

Angus, I think one of your four readings is not right. I suggest you re-verify by re-checking the clue mosaic in the Gallery with what you know about Dni numbers.

The answer if really stuck (assuming the solution for the offline version is the same as MOUL's solution).
Angustaff
I should have waited for all the tiles to rotate to the bottom - you're right, I misread one (argh!) angry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.