Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A New Shirt?
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > URU: Ages Beyond Myst > UrU Prime Ages > Teledahn
CarcassPicker
I was looking at some stuff, and read somewhere that there was a shirt on one of the boxes in the office above the door with the drop-down ladder....

I don't see it anywhere??? Am I missing a box? A defect?

*going crazy*
Ja'de
Are you playing URU or the Xpack?
CarcassPicker
Uru...
Eltheras
The To D'ni Xpack added several new clothing items that were not available in Uru. A list of sites where you may download the Xpack may be found here.
ydontuknow
Hey there CarcassPicker here is a free site for your stuff Photo bucket

I do not know if this is what you are saying/asking for in you sig.. But it could be easier if you would ask. There is someone on this form that can help you with most of your needs (for posting and computer type things biggrin.gif ).
Ravenleigh
I just got the Chronicles of Uru which is a pack that includes D'ni and the Path of the shell I would assume that I should have basically the same and wonder if the exp packs have features my set doesnt have , because i dont see a shirt either , i dio get a tree jacket at the watchers tower tho....
Ayli
Shorah Ravenleigh thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the Guild's forum.

You'll find the closing items as you venture further into the Ages. Don't forget to check the ones you've already been to in Ages Beyond Myst shhh.gif:
Dragonball161
QUOTE (Ayli @ Sep 27 2004, 04:41 PM)
... the closing items ...

I think you meant CLOTHING. laugh.gif bleh.gif

Yeah, you have to go through all the ages to find them. Don't worry, you have to go tot hat room to compleat one age, there's something you need there. And you should see it quite brightly, it has some color to it. wink3.gif

:ld:
Ayli
QUOTE (Dragonball161 @ Sep 27 2004, 04:08 PM)
I think you meant CLOTHING. laugh.gif  bleh.gif

Oopos, you are right, Danie blush.gif
Windy RedOak
I was looking at some stuff, and read somewhere that there was a shirt on one of the boxes in the office above the door with the drop-down ladder....

Isnt it
Click here to view a spoiler.
?
where
?
and the
?
on
?
Corona
That's the funniest spoiler I ever read. laugh.gif
ellen6
a multi-spoiler. roll.gif
Ravenleigh
arent I the typical woman LOL always wanting new clothes LOL
Ill keep an eye out for it
Getting the whole chronicles at one is a bit different since I dont initially go to teledahn

I am tring to find my old notebook from riven , for my notes from way back
ellen6
We used to joke during prologue, that they should open a store in the city and have clothes that you pick as a reward for completing the marker quests. I still want a dress for parties.
L'lee
QUOTE (Corona @ Sep 27 2004, 04:10 PM)
That's the funniest spoiler I ever read.  laugh.gif

Kinda reminds me of any episode of "Will and Grace"... They know each other so well they can have an entire conversation with 1/4 of the words! lmao.gif
Ravenleigh
YAY!!
You should have seen me when I finished Teledahn earlier sporting a shirt that is sooooooo me
I was so happy LOL everyother sentance i said was "CHECK MY new shirt ITS so cooooool "

roll.gif thumbsup.gif
and i finished the age ...woo hoo
AND got the coolest most Ravelnleigh shirt yet!

thumbsup.gif

god.... i am such a blonde hippi princess cool.gif

shock.gif

ha ha
Windy RedOak
god.... i am such a blonde hippi princess  cool.gif

Didnt George Carlem say that first? confused1.gif

but anyways that is kool but there are others that are just as fun thumbsup.gif

so go and kick some leaves around, and find some thing for you Relto

and dont forget to jump down the stairs when you are going down the stairs.
lmao.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.