Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good morning Yeesha!
Guild of Greeters > Ages of Myst (including all Myst games and related media) > General Discussion - Not Puzzle Help > Myst IV: Revelation > Myst IV: Revelation General Discussion
albert
Click here to view a spoiler.

Moderator Note

Added Spoiler Tags.

racegirl
Gosh, Albert! That's a beautiful picture! shock.gif May I ask where it came from?? cool.gif
coelho_buda
What a cute little girl! I wonder how she becomes the tatooed lovable hippie freak we know from Uru... lmao.gif
knottyboy
shock.gif biggrin.gif

Wow!! Very cool. Could this be the girl used for the live action parts of the Revelation game?

Knotty
CAGrayWolf
QUOTE (knottyboy @ Jul 10 2004, 09:37 AM)
shock.gif  biggrin.gif

Wow!! Very cool. Could this be the girl used for the live action parts of the Revelation game?

Knotty

Yep ... that would be her. shhh.gif
Corona
Cute little kid. innocent.gif
Dragonball161
QUOTE (CAGrayWolf @ Jul 10 2004, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (knottyboy @ Jul 10 2004, 09:37 AM)
shock.gif  biggrin.gif

Knotty

Yep ... that would be her. shhh.gif

You could also determine that from watching the trailer 20+ times... whistling.gif
knottyboy
Goodness I've got about 10 more views to catch up with you...

roll.gif
kurtg1265
That is a cool picture . I wonder how long it will take Wolfie to get that dress in his collection ? wink3.gif
Gadren
there's a news post about the new images at http://www.dpwr.net (i made the news post!)
Dragonball161
QUOTE (kurtg1265 @ Jul 11 2004, 02:18 AM)
That is a cool picture . I wonder how long it will take Wolfie to get that dress in his collection ?  wink3.gif

Well... She could be Little Red Riding Hood... rolleyes.gif
kittypetticoat
What a beautiful little girl. Thanks for the picture.
albert
New screens wink3.gif
Shadowcats
New Yeesha.
Thanks to Deg. biggrin.gif

trickster721
shock.gif

Woah! Check out the image quality! The lighting! The resolution! The antialiasing! Far cry from Atrus in Myst, with his ten pixels of animation.

Goodbye CDs, hello DVDs.

I just hope they got decent actors.

Edit: Hey, wait. The new shots seem to be pay content on that site. Ubi better not have signed off on that. yucky.gif
kurtg1265
When Albert posted that on the 11th it wasnt like that . shock.gif I checked it out then and saved all the pics and concept art they had on there . There is some really cool concept art pics . The pic above was also posted there then as well along with several others I hadnt seen until that time . Maybe I will upload a few of the concept art ones to my Photobucket account and post them here . ( one would be a great pic for Cats wink3.gif )

Ok here are a few pics and concept art from Myst4 : Revelation

kurtg1265
And a few more.........

Ja'de
At the risk of causing trouble...One looks like Danie and cats collided.
And the last one looks like a room we saw before..Unoccupied then but with signs of a recent disturbance.

Found it Here
kurtg1265
It is kinda cool looking though , isnt it ?

How about a few more...........

I do have more , but that should be good for now . biggrin.gif
Ja'de
Thanks Kurt..I looked at the site earlier today but can't read enough French to navigate through it. I did see that it appeared to be a members only site.
Dragonball161
I liked the cats with butterfly faces... Which one is the one where Cats and I collided? The yellow beast? huh.gif

Ooo... looking at these pics makes me want to play it even more... Just don't tell me I have to wait more than a year!
ellen6
great pics, thanks for posting them. clapping.gif
Mysti Sage
DB, the release date is some time in September, I think. SO not too long now. biggrin.gif *goes to count days and find sepecific date*
Arowin

METALE???? METALE???? What the heek is a metale!?!?!?!?!?! smile.gif

And the guy on the left is soooo doing an Ali G pose... smile.gif
Aiiiiiiii
Qyonu
QUOTE (Dragonball161 @ Jul 26 2004, 03:19 AM)
I liked the cats with butterfly faces...

I think those are supposed to be leemer-like creatures.. you know, those monkey'ish creatures that jump sideways from point to point?
coelho_buda
Arowin, metale and bois are French for metal and wood, respectively.

Your friendly neighborhood 'translating' rabbit.gif.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.